Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO MY BUDDY buys a brand new left over 06 SRT300 last night [great deal too-33000 even out the door tax tag and title with ALL OPTIONS AND REMOTE START] any way does this car fall under the program???:knockout: it was built in feb of 06. i guess they only drive trucks in utah:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
it should, i don't think it was the date made so much as the date bought. I think any Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep bought after July 2007? (not sure of date) fell under warranty. Of course I'm not sure when that warranty ends either. I bought my Charger last summer and I had to buy my lifetime warranty for $750 and had to have it bought by 9/30/07.

·
Registered
467 Posts
SO MY BUDDY buys a brand new left over 06 SRT300 last night [great deal too-33000 even out the door tax tag and title with ALL OPTIONS AND REMOTE START] any way does this car fall under the program???:knockout: it was built in feb of 06. i guess they only drive trucks in utah:lol:
SRTs not included

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Gotta be the beating. Uh, mr dealer? I just came back from the track with a snapped halfshaft - is this covered under the lifetime warranty?

·
Premium Member
17,685 Posts
I was going to spend $900 to add the lifetime powertrain warranty to my 06 RT. My father-in-law talked me out of it. He's been in the auto industry for decades and said that most things that go wrong as a car gets older are not covered by a powertrain warranty. Things like wiper motors, suspension, window motors, AC compressors, etc...

I'm buying the 7/100 bumper-to-bumper instead (can't afford both).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.