Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Oh dude please no. I make fun of people here for paying for a piece of aluminum. Dont do that.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Umm April fools has long past! Maybe better luck next year...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
people who do dont trip playing with money n no1 who loves to put money in their cars do either... thanks for the bump...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
1k for a license plate DAMN!!
Do they really cost that much? No offense but that license plate isnt that cool to pay 1k for.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Wow anyone that buys this needs a brain haha Thats $1000 that could be used on useful mods.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Is this for real?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
i believe hes selling the right to use that as a legal plate.....

dont see anyone biting on that.....1k could be used on a lot of way cooler stuff.

if you hafta put somethin like that on your car....people probably hate you already, not because you have a cool car....because your an arsehat

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Idk seems fishy

·
Registered
123 Posts
this is pretty odd... can't see anyone paying a grand for a license plate.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Well the proceeds did go to some police based charity, so it wasnt all bad.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thats cheap if you ask me. I paid close to 30K for mine but then it did come with a free car. :eek:hyeah:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thats a lot for a plate... but this is California...
Arnold is charging me $497 for the sticker in the right corner of my plate in August....:confused:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
plus it look just like a fake vanity plate without raised lettering... nice joke playa! i'll take 3
not all plates have raised letters anymore....i know we dont in indiana, i think the plate is legit. it has markings for stickers i n the corners....

1 - 20 of 84 Posts