Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so next i am going to get a custom license plate. I realize that this isn't a huge modification but i figured I'd get your ideas and advice. I am thinking "FST ENUF" and... well I'm not very creative so thats about it, what are you guys' ideas????

·
Registered
199 Posts
ok guys so next i am going to get a custom license plate. I realize that this isn't a huge modification but i figured I'd get your ideas and advice. I am thinking "FST ENUF" and... well I'm not very creative so thats about it, what are you guys' ideas????
I thought that was pertty creative and I like it. I would put it on my car!

·
Registered
342 Posts
What model of car do you have? Can't tell by the picture ...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What model of car do you have? Can't tell by the picture ...
r/t 5.7L hemi so maybe its not reallty fast enuff since its not the 6.1L hahaha

·
Registered
342 Posts
r/t 5.7L hemi so maybe its not reallty fast enuff since its not the 6.1L hahaha
Since your profile says you're a Golf person, how about:
R TEE TYM (R/T time .. but with a "tee" for your Golf reference ...:nervous s )

NVR ENUF (Never Enough, using TBYDaytona40 idea)

·
Registered
70 Posts
How about a TorRed Charger.....I've been trying to think of what to put on it......It's going to be decaled up and look like a Daytona, etc......Usually I can come up with creative names, but I'm not sure on this one......TorRed isn't a cute name...even though it's from the 70 AAR Cuda. I had one a few years ago....wish I never sold it now....

·
Registered
342 Posts
How about a TorRed Charger.....I've been trying to think of what to put on it......It's going to be decaled up and look like a Daytona, etc......Usually I can come up with creative names, but I'm not sure on this one......TorRed isn't a cute name...even though it's from the 70 AAR Cuda. I had one a few years ago....wish I never sold it now....
TORIDUP ... Tore it up ... TorRed Up:nervous s

·
Registered
341 Posts
Really nothing to do with the car but Im getting "NKTRNL" - nocturnal, because I work at night

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
i really wanted 57BEAST AM I WAS GONNA ADD THE 5.7 WITH A SHARPEE
BUT IT WAS TAKEN ALREADY MY DAD HAD LIME RT MADE FOR HIS SUBLIME

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
424 Posts
My son came up with BADBRNY for the plum crazy.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I've already received my rejection from PA for PLM CRZY, PLMCRZY, PLM-CRZY because they're already taken. Sending the resubmit tomorrow. Will keep trying until I get something. This car's gotta have a plate that matches it's personality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts