Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see your aftermarket (not the dealer issued ones) license plate frames:grin: I just got my plates, and I'm looking for a frame ... I've searched ebay and a bunch of online sites and haven't found one that I liked. I might get a custom one made, but just wondering what you guys/gals have :knockout:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
$13.00 shipped from someplace online. Clean and simple. :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the simply stated ones :grin:
Nice custom plates guys. But I think I like the simple "HEMI" one, where did you get it? I've seen some on ebay but the HEMI looks like a decal.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nice custom plates guys. But I think I like the simple "HEMI" one, where did you get it? I've seen some on ebay but the HEMI looks like a decal.
I actually got it at the dealer and it is a very good QUALITY frame, it is Billet and no decals thats powder coated :grin:

www.billetframes.com this site has some really nice stuff!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
i need a frame too - it would be nice if charger forums sold a charger forums plate frame.....:rockon:

·
Registered
3,523 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I know it's an old post as I just joined and only HOPE to get a Charger someday; this site has decent prices and ships quickly.:D

http://www.autoattire.com/
Well done, you opened an old post and stated that you recognized it! :clap:

I truly hope you do get the Charger you want and can mod it to your heart's content! :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Well done, you opened an old post and stated that you recognized it! :clap:

I truly hope you do get the Charger you want and can mod it to your heart's content! :beerchug:
Yay the old post hall monitor gives you props!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
ooouh shiett its the Old post Patrol, weeuu weeuu. ^^
JG :slap: Daddy.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Let show just a little RESPECT for your elders ^^^^^ The longer you are a member here the faster you will see the light. Ddaddy is one of our finest and you can learn a lot by what he says..

Big John:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Lawlz on the weeeuuuu!
Welcome! Lets hope u get a charger too!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts