Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So often folks are quick to post up about a problem with a dealer but I'm here to give Libertyville Dodge (Il) kudos for a great job.

First The salesman, Ken, was helpful and not pushy. Ken and the manager, Ron, managed to get the price, trade in and payments where I needed them but this morning, Steve, their finance guy, called me and said he had got the bank to knock off a half point on the loan and saved me over $700. The deal was done, the car in my garage and he still made the extra effort.

If anyone in the North suburbs of Chicago are looking to buy these guys get my recomendation.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm glad you said something. The last three Dodges that I've owned has come from the same dealership... Vancouver Mazda Dodge. They always take damn good care of me and if anyone is looking for a new dodge that lives in the Portland/Vancouver area, go to them.

It's actually nice to hear that someone else has had a good experience.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I thought my dealer was fair with their service prices until I called around to price out a spark plug change. They were $50 more than everyone else. (Why was it so expensive? Cuz the Charger has 18 plugs. 18? Yea, two in each cylinder. [actual conversation])

1 - 3 of 3 Posts