·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do some installs to my front end

--honeycomb grille
--aac led halo's
--led grill lighting with a rocker panel switch installed

I already know I cant do this own my own and I love my charger too much to try. So I'm wondering if anyone knows any places on the island I can get them done. I'm trying my best not to go out to queens.

I'm in stony brook, but i'll travel anywhere on the island if I need to.

·
Registered
277 Posts
you can go to speedworld.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you had work done there before?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I go to one in queens but I know a few guys that been to the one in LI. They always seem happy with the work.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Well to be honest the Grill and lights are so easy just takes a few hours and works best with small hands...

I would seriously tackle those yourself you would be so pleased with yourself..

As for the Halos.. That even scares me. Mainly becasue i dont want moisture in my headlights... I think it looks tacky and cheap. BUt it comes with the territory of that BLING mod.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well to be honest the Grill and lights are so easy just takes a few hours and works best with small hands...

I would seriously tackle those yourself you would be so pleased with yourself..

As for the Halos.. That even scares me. Mainly becasue i dont want moisture in my headlights... I think it looks tacky and cheap. BUt it comes with the territory of that BLING mod.
I'm not really worried about the grille, the only thing that worries me about the grille lights is the wiring and also because I want to install the switch to them. Wiring is not my strong suit.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I saw them, they are really my last resort.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts