Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming home from work today, a white NEW Lexus (not sure which one, but it was large) in the right lane crawls up to the red light with me. As we pull out off the red light together (me driving my normal growling way), I see the Lexus just a tad more aggressive than I. So I give the HEMI a little more... and so does the Lexus. OK.... enuf of this, so I "slam" the pedal (the FlowMasters are now screaming) on the Charger and all of a sudden the Lexus does the same. All I can say is within the 2nd to 3rd gear... he was HISTORY and he gave up real quick and let off his pedal. What nerve he had thinking he had a chance. As I pulled over in front of him, I gave him the thumbs down wave. I'm sure he didn't like that. Too bad I say.

I chalk up another KILL of a "Jap" mobile, for American muscle!!!

Dammmmmm I love this car!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
it most likely was a new 08 GS 300. 330 HP [i believe] and nothing to worry about. their more of a tank then the chargers and a lot less torque they are weighting in at around 4500 0r 4600 pounds altho i could be wrong. i drove one 2 weeks ago and it's a sled but it handle really good

·
Registered
968 Posts
Just look out for IS-F's when the start rolling out in 08. They'll give the SRT's all they can handle...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts