Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I'm up for whatever. I will clear my schedule for something car related.
Thebosshemi, buck70, viper, are all from around here but i don t think the latter two are on here very often. I know a couple guys up here in lv also. I also got a friend named james on here who has like 3 posts and i dont know his user name. He just reads the forum every damn day.

Anywho's i'm cool with whatever we do to. I like dave and buster's but i think olathe has a buffalo wild wings ( they had a car show there like 7 years ago so thats memory talking) too that i'd be down with. However most likely this will just be a thread of me and you talking back and forth. K.C. is slow to respond if at all

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
If nothing else does someone local have the NoESP or RTJunkine ESP mod done? I'd really like to see the difference in person before I tear apart my console and start cutting wires!!!! :eek:
Oh i have the no esp mod done too but if your thinking of diablo its easier just to use it. We can install the no esp mod in about 15 min. I've done about 50 of em at a shop i work at up here and on the side

edit/ i meant rt junkie version not no esp. I'm too broke to spend money

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
you'll have to excuse tby . he likes to post hoe anywhere he can. haha

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
If nothing else does someone local have the NoESP or RTjunkine ESP mod done? I'd really like to see the difference in person before I tear apart my console and start cutting wires!!!! :eek:
If you want to try the NoESP mod, do it the easy way, by turning your ignition key to start while your moving down the road until the ESP system faults out.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49079&highlight=Key

Yes it's getting late in the year and meets are hard to get set-up. We have basically come down to a once a month Saturday meet here instead of every Wednesday night. We could try to set up a meet cruise say to Iola and share some Pizza at Kens if it's still there.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
a. tby wont be back. like i said he just post hoes and runs. He painted his stock r/t wheels.
b. Most of the time the set is 9/?? Sept is when the model year change over happens. However on a brand new vehicle this is different. Windstars came out in 93 as model 95's . Just depends on what they want to do.
You'll have to find someone with access to dealer connect to run your vin and see what chrysler has it as. or you can call your dealer parts man and he should do it for ya.

back to the meet. . .

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
You guys know about the big lx meet at heartland park next year right?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
zona rosa, racetrack area seems to be the general center. We can get some dave and busters

·
Registered
14,728 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
bump, bump

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yes,get that stuff fixed under warranty . retail on that assembly is 1100 bones

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well if you want a GTG, HTC is having one, and all HEMI's are invited. Dec. 8th, we're meeting up. That's the particular date where all will meet, but it's gonna be a weekend event being that some are coming in from out of town, so they're gonna be here for a few days.

I'm right down the street from D&B, so if yer ever out that way, let me know.

KCIR is closed for the season, so that won't work anytime soon. But when it does open, let me know when ya wanna go out there, and I'll be sure to work that day and try and get a few in for free.

Oh, btw... my dad and I just picked up an '07 SRT-8 Mag, and an '08 Mag R/T AWD for the mom. :D

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
where and when on the m & g. bh?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Uh.... what? lol

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
all you said is dec 8th. no times no place

·
Registered
648 Posts
Like I said, it's really all weekend. Haven't decided on a place really cause everyone's coming to my place first really. Could meet at D&B that evening. My plan was to go do a photo shoot of some kind, then I'm going to make reservations at a rest. for all of us. Need to know ahead of time who is going.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts