Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures of your halos. Post what color temp you bought etc.

If a thread like this already exists let me know. I thought this might be good to have incase people are on the fence as to which ones they should purchase.

Thanks! :burnout:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I have the projector halos. I have not had any problems at all with them. Their the new style and they look better in person I like them alot....
[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^Those look awesome - thanks for posting

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
This was photographed at our latest M&G in Lansing...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
B&W Close up

BAMM January Meet (you can also see nickinfleet's red ones)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Ok, I will get these back from Mecha tomorrow..they will go straight to paint before SF on the 28th... I believe the rears are 3000K...correct me if I'm wrong
THANKS MECHA!!

Funny how the left side looks like O C...:laugh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks great thats another mod I plan on doing..I cant wait!
Yo

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looks great thats another mod I plan on doing..I cant wait!
Yo
Not sure if you were commenting on mine but I think that they will look better after some black paint...When they are on the car without the black paint, they look like to red zits on my girls buttocks.:laugh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
LMAO.... you are tooo funny.... yes.. I was commenting about how they are going to look on your ride..... I love my tinted tails.. makes her looks sleek but yet mean!
Yo

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
LMAO.... you are tooo funny.... yes.. I was commenting about how they are going to look on your ride..... I love my tinted tails.. makes her looks sleek but yet mean!
Yo
:laugh: With zits...

Without zits...

:laugh:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I do not want to clutter up this thread at all but I have so many good pics I can post! This first led halos were installed on a car tonight. I am waiting on pictures to be done. In the mean time I love this comparison pic!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
im fat and I really like food. I also like halo's.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
LOL, maybe your car is "Phat" but that is about it! I LOVE food so much, I guess New Orleans has spolied me!

My infatuation with halos is a given!
food is good. thanks for the compliments.

I can see that you like halos.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Me too!!! 6' 1" 315 lbs. :thumbsup:
ur a big fella! I'm down to 270 at 6'2''. I used to be 300lbs.

I do 130 situps and pushups a day. Park far away for the extra walk, and walk all over campus to get to and from classes, and i've cut my eating nearly in half.

Weight goes away quickly, but I always say why am I wasting my time I have a beautiful woman, and she likes me big.

So I go back to being a fatarse again! :grin:

Fatties rule!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
ur a big fella! I'm down to 270 at 6'2''. I used to be 300lbs.

I do 130 situps and pushups a day. Park far away for the extra walk, and walk all over campus to get to and from classes, and i've cut my eating nearly in half.

Weight goes away quickly, but I always say why am I wasting my time I have a beautiful woman, and she likes me big.

So I go back to being a fatarse again! :grin:

Fatties rule!

Yea, I'm working on it...doing a low carb thing..Bowflex...treadmill. I just started up again but I love the food man! Yes, You do have a BEAutiful woman..good for you man..and good for us fatties!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Yea, I'm working on it...doing a low carb thing..Bowflex...treadmill. I just started up again but I love the food man! Yes, You do have a BEAutiful woman..good for you man..and good for us fatties!
hahaha nothing pisses other guys off more than seeing some of the most gorgeous women with fat men.... ROFLMAO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts