Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so although i recently powder coated my rims within the last few months...ive been seeing a matte/royal charger around by my house, whose forgiatos are painted with a royal blue lip and black face....

thats giving me some scary ideas in my head about mine now...lets see what YOU guys got. i know theres some red, yellow, white, and i believe a lime with them. what else is out there!?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Here ya go.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
I've had some fun over the past few years messing around with colored lips. Definitely well worth the end result if you choose the right color combo.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
god, all of those looks gorgeous. slim, i never knew you put colored side molding on....that looks good in green....curious about doing that myself (also to cover up three small dents there were right ABOVE the side molding line, so i couldnt see them)

simans, the red has always been sexy. still a little curious what combos i can do with my silversteel color

·
Registered
521 Posts
simans, the red has always been sexy. still a little curious what combos i can do with my silversteel color
I've always contemplated going back to the red again, but was a bit of a love/hate thing for me. I guess we'll see what happens this winter when I get bored. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha i hear ya...

you do them yourself? must be nice

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Yeah Im painting my lip white. Any idea how much this should cost or does anybody here want to do it?

Any shop nearby?

I have davin streetspins.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that should look interesting on floaters davin

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Don't you have a paint sponsor Jason?

If not my shop said they would do it for like 100$ a rim max show quality.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I am trying to decide what color to PC my wheels so I hired a professional photoshop artist to photoshop a couple of different pics for me.

here is what he came up with :)

Dont know which to do, what do you guys think?

or

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
first, what color theme are you thinking of going with.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think choice two actually. havent seen many white faces. plus, since your rims (same as mine) have the indent in the middle of the spokes...you could always carry the gloss black into that space to make it look split-spoke

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
lol

but yea just when I set my self on a white lip I have a sudden change of mind. This is the hardest decision of my life.
tell me about it..........one day im sold on doing the lips of my rims lime, the next day i decide to go 24s, the next day im back to keeping my 22s but having them the lips done in gloss black too, the next day im thinking about selling my rims and getting a different set of 22s all-together, the next day im back to 24s......then the cycle just repeats

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahahahaha i did the same about which black to use - matte or gloss. now im doing it over which to paint - hood or roof

·
Registered
964 Posts
here is my torred lipstick

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts