Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys lets see what everyone has done to their 2006 Charger!

I would love to see some Chargers with a spoiler! (next mod before rims)

I have Tinted, Door guards removed, Honey comb grille insert, Skull Shifter, Cut of resanators, Waxed the piss out of it. :happy:

Jason

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have posted no pics can't get the damn thing to upload...... after getting the message "one moment uploading" a error message comes up tellin me page is unavaliable. Can anyone help? What is my dumb a$$ doing wrong? :confused:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
That shifter is BAD-A$$!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... I love the shifter!

Hey GotACharger,
Use Photobucket.com! Free and easy!

Jason

·
Registered
153 Posts
Grille insert looks great, I'm having mine installed on Monday along with the rear spoiler. I'll post some pics afterwards.

·
Registered
96 Posts

Haven't done a thing to it....yet. That all begins this weekend. Both spoilers are sitting in the shed, waiting for paint. They'll be body color. Otherwise, not much will be done on the exterior. I'm more of a go-fast guy than a show guy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lookin good guys. I test drove one recently and im sold. I want one so incredibly bad. Hopefully this time next year i'll be able to get one. Too bad the SRT8 is just too expensive...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I will upload soon - - promise...

Inferno Red RT
dark tint all around
flowmaster exhausts
magnaflow resonators
K&N Cold Air Intake being isntalled next weekend
XM Radio
Walnut Trim kit throughout interior (looks rich, although I hated it at first - - dealer installed it for their stock)...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No has any more pics of the beasts they brag about?? :whistle:

Come on guys!!! Lets see them!!!

Jason :happy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet pics Jayman and the rest of ya! Jay, quick question for you bud .. where did you get the skull shifter? I hate to have to copy you .. but that would look so awesome in my Inferno Red Charger :devil:

Thanks ahead of time bro.

Scott

·
Registered
85 Posts
cant figure out how to add my pics to this but they are post in the gallery

·
Registered
131 Posts
Here is Magnesium R/T Charger.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow Magnesium looks great on the Charger. I like the R/T emblem in the grill too. Looks really good. Should come like that from the factory

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
eibach sportline springs, borla 125s, 1970 badge, honeycomb grill, window tint and much much more to come....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts