Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
I like how you got the thread started off with a pic of your own car.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
It's there. It was a snow storm shot so it's hard to see. I copied it below...

Looks great, right? :grin:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I simply asked to see others white chargers sitting on rims to get an idea of what they might look like to give me an idea because this is my first white car. I didn't ask hey look at my car, what do you think? And not post a picture. There's a reason I didn't post a picture.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I simply asked to see others white chargers sitting on rims to get an idea of what they might look like to give me an idea because this is my first white car. I didn't ask hey look at my car, what do you think? And not post a picture. There's a reason I didn't post a picture.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Don't be so sensitive. It's a community of car enthusiasts and some good-natured poking is expected. Think about it like you are sitting around with a bunch of guys shooting the breeze. Someone will always jab you, but it's done with good intentions and all in fun.

Calling folks "female haters" isn't gonna win friends...here or any where else.

Also, any thread here is open to any member to post their opinion. It's not a private thread for select few only.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts

It's there. It was a snow storm shot so it's hard to see. I copied it below...

Looks great, right? :grin:
Ha ha. ↑ Now that's funny stuff right there.

What's up with all the female haters talkin sh!t on the forums now
Huh? :simmadown: Take a breath, relax a minute. What's anything they said have to do with being female? I assume that's your complaint, that they are hating because you're a female? Gender had nothing to do with any of it, and I am actually only assuming you're female from the reply. Your user name doesn't suggest a specific gender (like one named "JanCharger" or something like that), so how would one make that assumption from just a request for photos? You make a quick leap to the assumption that they were hating. Don't let bad experiences on other forums spoil your fun here.

PS. Standard forum rules apply. If there's no pictures it never happened, so lets see that white '13. :cool: Just giving you a hard time, I'm not calling you a liar, or saying you don't actually have one. It's a joke, but we ARE always into seeing pictures.

ERAVILA87 said:
.......There's a reason I didn't post a picture.
Not that it matters, or that you even have to explain, but why not post pics of it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2014 R/T Phantom Black
442 Posts
My Charger is Black, so will not be useful to see it.
But...
In the place where I work, the policemen have a Chargers, white 2-nd gen chargers, and they look so good with black "police car" rims with chrome caps.

·
Registered
2014 R/T Phantom Black
442 Posts
Thanks ERAVILA
But now it's not the time. The car is new (less than half year), and it almost still stock.
2 external upgrades pending spring:
Black 20'' Mopar "envy" rims (running winter tires on stock gun-metal 18'')
Black gloss grill surround (instead of chrome)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts