Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has lowered their 2020 Wide Body post it here. Curious of the different spring options and what they look like. Didn't see a post yet like this

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I don't think you're going to find many, if any, lowered Widebody's, at least not yet. There are so few of them out there to begin with, and people rarely lower the 392s as it is. The spring options would be the same as they are for every other 392 or 6.2L.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Scats sit pretty low already. Not sure many people would lower it further and risk road damage. These aren't lightweight short wheelbase rice rockets.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
1,120 Posts
I still wish mine sat low. I'm guessing the lowering spring options are the same as the non-widebody ones. I'll install the basic ones from FCA since I only need 1 in back, 3/4 front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I agree that a non WB scat seems to sit low and I wouldn't mess with it as it looks right... but the WB seems to sit too high for some reason and needs some lowering at least in the rear.

Also heard that the mopar springs and part number isn't compatible with the 2020 wide body so the dealer won't install them. I have more investigating to do but just figured I'd start here.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Aren't they just added fender flares? Can't we buy a kit or something for $6K?
No kit and a lot of work and $$$ to convert and the parts are mostly restricted so very hard if not impossible to get.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, just a bit more than fender flares but there are also aftermarket companies that do make it more simple to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts