Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 2 years since we were Finally relieved that Charger Chick turned Purple! She took us thru Hellllllll & back waiting for her Car! (Dont y'all miss the Dancing Cameron Avatar?)

Remember this?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37257&highlight=charger+chick&page=248

A 248 page thread! :rolleyes2:

Then it Happened!

A great big thanks to everyone that showed up! They brought balloons, purple beads, a purple cape, drinks, food....what a fantastic time and what a great bunch of people to share it with! :)

I'm still high from all the excitement. These are the first pics I have seen since getting home. I just can't believe it's finally here and it's everything I have wanted and more. :D

Again, thanks to all who were there....and to everyone who's been so supportive through these last 3 months! :love:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45487

But not without a lil Mix-up!:confused: 1st PC off the line is MIS-Numbered!

Thank you so much everyone! My head is still spinning from all the excitement! As you can tell from the bigass goofy grin, I am one happy camper! :D

I'm not going to do a lot of mods to this car. I love it just the way it is! I will be putting on a CAI that Mighty Noid is sending to me (Thanks Noid!) and I'm thinking about blacking out the taillights. The exhaust sounds great and I've heard that it even gets better over time, so I'm holding off on that. I'm toying with getting black wheels but I really like the stocks (even if they are plastic) so that might be something later on. Right now I'm just going to enjoy it as is! :D
That didn't last LONG!

Look at her Now! Chally Hood, Cam & all! She just Finally got her Rims!

To our Plum Crazy Queen, Congrats on your 2 years!

Please Don't Sleep in the Car! (on purpose) ;)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
:clap: Congrats Chris! :clap:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
congrats CC!!!! man 2 years?? now slap some purple on them rims!!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
congrats!!!!! :D :D :D :D

excellent pics!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Congrats Chris:clap:Your car is looking Awesome!!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Congrats Chris!

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
Happy Anniversary CC!! :grin: :banana:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
You drive a purple car. I never noticed. :no:

Conga rats. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chris, you must be out celebrating! :banana: :alfdance: :beerchug: :rocker:

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! Yeah time sure did fly by. Seems like just yesterday when I got the car. I went back and read the "Is it here yet?" thread and man that was such a funny thread. You guys were relentless!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts