Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seriously considering getting a SuperBee cluster. Who else has done the cluster and what did you get? Post up your pics. This is the one I am thinking about getting from RedFox Racing.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
nate is a good guy and makes a great product! this is on my list of future mods!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Man that's pretty sick; I have been trying to think of a custom one to get for my car, but I am not that creative haha. I still need to make it up to one ya'lls meets in TN

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm not quite there in the mods, but I think this would look awesome on your ride. DO IT and post some pics :D

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That's a nice mod but I haven't done the overlays to mine, maybe in the future? I painted it though! Pics are in my stats and all that( just click my username)!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks sharp. How hard was the install.
I was one of the first to buy the cluster overlay from Nate. I was THE first GoManGO colored cluster:

The shot with the lights on in the dark is a little too over exposed - it looks 100 times better in person.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
That looks sharp. How hard was the install.

It took about 2 hours to tear everything apart and carefully peel the stock overlay off and put the new one on. I also painted the white "barrels" black and the needle bases black. I still need to re-adjust my gas gauge needle as I put it about 1/8 of a tank off by accident (works out in my favor, when it says E, I still have a 1/8 of a tank).

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool thanks. I might pm you for advice when I get my cluster

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Here's a couple of mine, painted black needles.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good Chase.

Here is the Bee one installed. I beleive I need this hahaha

·
Registered
298 Posts
i got my gauges from blackcat customs they look great and they do alot of custom work,

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts