Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin: Hello all. My name is Darrell Anderson. I am the General Sales manager at Hunt Automotive Electronics. We are an authorized Mopar distributor for audio, video, Sirius, remote starts and navigation products. We are also the warranty service center for all Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep dealers in the Great Lakes and Midwest business centers for audio and video products. These areas cover 7 states and we are responsible for over 1000 new car dealers. We are looking at becoming a sponsor for this forum and a vendor. If you are looking for any factory audio, video, navigation or remote start accessories, we can offer you great pricing. If you have any technical questions regarding your factory equipment, I'll do my best to get them answered for you by one of our techs. Right now we have 2 new products available, the Navus dash top navigation unit and the new console mounted DVD player. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
608 Posts
hi Nate, welcome to the forum and thanks for the info :rockon:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Hello Nate,

Since you are a Mopar distributor for audio......

The 06 Charger basic radio/single disc CD player is also advertised to have a Changer Control so one could add a multi disc changer. What would the factory multi disc charger be and approximately how much would it cost?

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spoonerock said:
Hello Nate,

Since you are a Mopar distributor for audio......

The 06 Charger basic radio/single disc CD player is also advertised to have a Changer Control so one could add a multi disc changer. What would the factory multi disc charger be and approximately how much would it cost?

Thanks
Just like Mopar to advertise it that way. Since the inception of the can bus radio, CD changers have become a thing of the past. Any upgrades from the REF single disc radio are 6 disc CD radios, thus no need for an external changer. As of right now, I'm not aware of any plans by Mopar to change and go back to the external CD changers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Nate, I am wanting to have a remote start installed on my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Do have the remote start kit and what is the price of the kit?

KurbyRTHemi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts