Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am looking for a nice set of smoked LED tgaillights for my charger I will buy in the next 2 weeks.

I have found these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-DODGE-CHARGER-LED-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHTS-LAMPS-SMOKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c293Q3a2Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem20abf427a8QQitemZ140323858344QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Do you have pictures mounted on the car?

Also other smoked styles are allowed to show.

just want to have a look on what is on the market.

THX

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Hi,
I am looking for a nice set of smoked LED tgaillights for my charger I will buy in the next 2 weeks.

I have found these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-DODGE-CHARGER-LED-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHTS-LAMPS-SMOKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c293Q3a2Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem20abf427a8QQitemZ140323858344QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Do you have pictures mounted on the car?

Also other smoked styles are allowed to show.

just want to have a look on what is on the market.

THX
those are probably your best bet, i personally dont like the look of all the little LED lights so i just went with the GTS blackout covers:

also if the law gives me any trouble i can just pop em right off

As for pics of those mounted im sure theres a couple folks that will put some stuff up for ya, there pretty popular from what ive seen

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know these covers. i had these on my 1998 trans am, but they are not road legal and this i dont want. i want taillights which are dot aproved.

but your car looks great. black on black. perfect.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I got the GTS covers ages ago, and one day, on the highway, at about 70 mph, one of them flew off and it the poor guy behind me. It wasnt a fun day.

I have the 402 motoring color matched and smoked tails, best mod ever!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Actually the ones I posted are a different version that you can also find on ebay. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
those are probably your best bet, i personally dont like the look of all the little LED lights so i just went with the GTS blackout covers:

also if the law gives me any trouble i can just pop em right off

As for pics of those mounted im sure theres a couple folks that will put some stuff up for ya, there pretty popular from what ive seen
I have those GTS covers and how to you get the GTS logo off of them? and Does yours stick up a little when you put them on? or how did you fix that? thanks :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I have those GTS covers and how to you get the GTS logo off of them? and Does yours stick up a little when you put them on? or how did you fix that? thanks :beerchug:
i just picked off the GTS letters with my thumb nail and used rubbing alcohol to get the goo off. They always stick out a little bit, but mine almost fit flush everywhere except for the top slant of the light. my brother got the same kit for his car about a year ago though and we realized mine just fit a whole lot better and are cut better too, so if you got yours a while ago that could be why.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
alright ill have to do that. mine aren't too bad but still not a perfect fit

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
please post more pics of smoked led tails. but please no covers or painted ones. they have to be smoked and dot aproved

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
did you not read the OP's last post?? come on man....:biggrinjester:

personally, id do a light coat with vht niteshades. ..ive got niteshades and AAC's spider led tails....they look good.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
did you not read the OP's last post?? come on man....:biggrinjester:

personally, id do a light coat with vht niteshades. ..ive got niteshades and AAC's spider led tails....they look good.
Don't have a cow man...:smile:...get it...:laugh: He did say other styles ok...so I showed him other style. Hey OP..didja like my tails? :biggrin:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
your taillights are great. i like this a lot.

but in germany i am not allowed to tint my tails.

I need to buy a set which is original smoked and is dot approved.

So I think the one i have found right no are the nicest.

THX

1 - 15 of 15 Posts