1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im the one who posted the link to his ebay store. Good quality, good warranty included and he shipped them right away. Great buy and great transaction!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I ordered the front map lights from him because I already had the rears installed. I would definately reccomend this guy. They replied to all of my questions very quickly and I had the lights 3 days after I bought them.:grin: The shipping is a little stiff but you will get them fast.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Are the autolumination bulbs direct replacements for brake and turn signal bulbs?
yeah, i would just email the guy. they arent bulbs though, theyre leds. he will give you the exact models that pertain to your car. very easy transaction through paypal. quick shipping.

i had a great overall exp.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Has anyone installed LED's on their exterior lights? I picked up some from Autolumination a while back for my front turn signal lights.

I've got the blinker mod... nedless to say the fuse doesn't like that combo! I reversed the mod and gave it a shot... no luck again! I went through 5 turn signal/parking light fuses trying to get it figured out! No luck.

Does/has anyone done exterior led's without using a resistor? Autolumination sells special blinker relays, but I'm not sure where it is located on our cars. I could put in a bigger fuse, but that just sounds like an invitation for some electrical gremlins!

Cheers

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i did the external blinker mod but found that the autolumination lights werent bright enough. i went to autozone and picked up theirs instead. they are very bright but need the $15 relay for each side.

watch out with that relay though it gets really hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts