Charger Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Factory HID’s in my car work great! Never had an issue driving at night and throw great light out. Now driving with halogen does suck.

2019 Charger R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
193 Posts
Factory HID’s in my car work great! Never had an issue driving at night and throw great light out. Now driving with halogen does suck.

I guess it matters most what car you came from before the Charger. A friend of mine has an older CTS with cloudy lenses and halogens. I literally can't see in his car at night, but he thinks it's fine because he's used to it. He thinks the lights in my car are fantastic, and I just think they're meh at best.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I guess it matters most what car you came from before the Charger. A friend of mine has an older CTS with cloudy lenses and halogens. I literally can't see in his car at night, but he thinks it's fine because he's used to it. He thinks the lights in my car are fantastic, and I just think they're meh at best.
I have a 15 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 16 Ram 3500 truck both with projectors and halogen bulbs and the light output was horrible. I upgraded both of them to HID’s and the light output is fantastic now.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts