·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Unbelievable

·
Registered
531 Posts
I guess our track day tomorrow is not happening, lol

i sure hope they get it taken care of, the owner is a true lover of Drag Racing, I hope he doesn't give up on it.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

i sure hope they get it taken care of, the owner is a true lover of Drag Racing, I hope he doesn't give up on it.
If he did it would suck.....thats the closest track to me in the states.There are rumors that Airborne Speedway in Plattsburgh will be putting in a dragstrip soon.....fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts

If you want to send him a clear message, show up with shovels, mops, etc and help with clean up.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you want to send him a clear message, show up with shovels, mops, etc and help with clean up.
Don't think a mop is going to cut it.It will be weeks before it's dry enough to even enter.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
when they start the clean up, silly.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts

That really sucks =-(

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
No need to cancel the races, just change the racers! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
531 Posts
From LVD's Website
Howard says there WILL BE racing WEDS. NIGHT... AUG 5TH !!! And after seeing what they have accomplished I believe he is right!! And don't forget the NIGHT OF FIRE FRI. AUG 7TH... ONE OF THE BIGGEST, BEST SHOWS OF THE YEAR!!!

And Howard said "the only thing you might not have on Weds. Night is FRENCH FRIES.. Countless hours have gone into the clean up tempers are short so be kind and considerate when speak to the LVD CREW!! And thank Ed Moran for wading up to his chin in mud and water pulling out trailers please thank him especially. They will be ready!!
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts