Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what kinda deal you can get us members for the leather door pulls? Part # is 05170622AA I believe. Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Are these still available ?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So are these still available ? :)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So are these still available ? :ninja:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So are these still available ? :devil:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So are these still available ? :beatdeadhorse5:

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts

This is the route I went

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I know all about the 22Elite leather pulls .... I prefer the look of the 300 SRT ones ... but nobody here seems to wanna reply as to whether these are still available so I can spend more money ... :confused:

This is the route I went

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I know all about the 22Elite leather pulls .... I prefer the look of the 300 SRT ones ... but nobody here seems to wanna reply as to whether these are still available so I can spend more money ... :confused:
Gabe, what about a dealer... someone had the part #'s a while back... i think it was member... "Dolemite" something like that

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
My apologies for the lack of response. I do not get to read all the threads in detail, I usually scan them over looking to make sure someone answered the thread. I saw that Jeff had answered this, but did not catch the dates, so I overlooked the rest of it. I am adding these to our site right now to avoid this problem should anyone want these. If you do not get a response from us in a timely fashion, please give us a call.

The parts catalog states Chrome, but if the above part number is correct, then these would be the leather ones. Without a vehicle VIN# that had these from the factory, we cannot verify the application.

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/leather-door-pull-handle5170622aa.html

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
My apologies for the lack of response. I do not get to read all the threads in detail, I usually scan them over looking to make sure someone answered the thread. I saw that Jeff had answered this, but did not catch the dates, so I overlooked the rest of it. I am adding these to our site right now to avoid this problem should anyone want these. If you do not get a response from us in a timely fashion, please give us a call.

The parts catalog states Chrome, but if the above part number is correct, then these would be the leather ones. Without a vehicle VIN# that had these from the factory, we cannot verify the application.

2C3LA63H28H225580 is a 2008 300 SRT/design with dark slate grate interior that has the door pulls with the chrome trim rings on each end.

·
Registered
684 Posts
2C3LA63H28H225580 is a 2008 300 SRT/design with dark slate grate interior that has the door pulls with the chrome trim rings on each end.

Thank you for the VIN, this vin uses PT# 68042197AA.

68042197AA retails for $128.00 each, our price would be $88.09 each.
If you could provide us a photo of this door pull, we would be happy to add it to our site.

Shows to fit 2008-2009 models only.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Vin # 2C3LA73W86H386663 is on autotrader.com, it's a 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 .... should be equipped with what we're craving :)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
This VIN uses the PT# 5170622AA as was posted above. It is listed as chrome, so it must have two chrome rings at the outer edges.

And they're up to $52 a piece now ????

Damn ..... talk about finding something you like only to realize that it became almost twice the price in the time you were researching it .... the whole time I was looking for these I kept thinking that I maybe can still get them for about $30 each, like they were originally selling for ..

Any chance of a group buy ?

:D :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts