Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:driving: I have the '06 dodge charger rt and within a few weeks will have installed inertia motorsport's premium big valve heads and spartan plus camshaft, srt8 headers and midpipes, 5.7 magnaflow catback, 180 tstat, 235 55 18 front tires and 305 45 18 nitto nt05r drag radials on the rear and an Edge Racing 3500 High stall converter ALL ON A cruddy STOCK 2.82 open diff rearend with 210mm axles.

I just want advice on how i can still compete in the 1/4 with this setup.
What techniques would y'all reccomend for launching?
What kind of ET can i achieve with this setup?
Anything i should be worrying about?

I dont have enough money left for a new rear end but i aspire to upgrade to a 3.23 or 3.73 or 3.91 GETRAG with 226mm axles within the next year. I disagree with the $$$ of the quaife atb helical diff btw, WAAY too pricy

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
OK..................................Lets RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I do...................

turn down both side glasses so you can see the back tires....get in the water and get smokey!!!!

and then stand on it and release the brake and float to the line
Tip in until the fist bulb lights up....wait and let your victim tip their bulb...let off the braaake and tip he second bulb......take a big breate and watch the tree...At this point you should have one foot on the brake and the other on the loud peddle, not hot and heavy but hard enough to load the suspenspeion......When the last amber lights up.....dop the brake and roll into the loud peddle....hang on and stay into it until you have crossed the line by 100'........and if **** goes wrong in the meantime let off the gas, don't be a hero, if the car gets loose let off get it straight and coast it in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts