Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I just wanted to ask about the latest TSB's to make sure I am up to speed. I have done the rotors and Flash but I heard in another thread someone mention a coolant swap TSB?? What is that and are there any others I missed.

I also heard of the new Predator programmer?? I have the Jet stage II, what is the Predator and how does this work with the Jet???

Much thanks as always,

Tim

Silver Charger SRT8 (Mopar CAI, Jet II, Cat back)
63' Red Corvette convertible 327 ci
67' White GTO HO HT 400 ci
Gold Sienna minivan!!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
All,
I just wanted to ask about the latest TSB's to make sure I am up to speed. I have done the rotors and Flash but I heard in another thread someone mention a coolant swap TSB?? What is that and are there any others I missed.

I also heard of the new Predator programmer?? I have the Jet stage II, what is the Predator and how does this work with the Jet???

Much thanks as always,

Tim

Silver Charger SRT8 (Mopar CAI, Jet II, Cat back)
63' Red Corvette convertible 327 ci
67' White GTO HO HT 400 ci
Gold Sienna minivan!!

wow been on the forums since jan 2006 44 posts.
might want to read more and use the search feature all those questions you just asked are easy to find.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
PS this is an SRT8 forum, not an RT forum
and whats your point? srt8 snob or somthing?

do a search your questions have so many answers its mind numbing.
if you look you will even see a link to ALL the TSB's for your car.

quit being lazy

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I guess I was a little lazy on the questions. I also was SRT8 snobbish when I saw Mecha acting as the question policeman deciding what was an appropriate question on a SRT8 forum board driving an R/T. (but a very nice R/T)
Moving on, no hard feelings

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Well, I guess I was a little lazy on the questions. I also was SRT8 snobbish when I saw Mecha acting as the question policeman deciding what was an appropriate question on a SRT8 forum board driving an R/T. (but a very nice R/T)
Moving on, no hard feelings
it was appropriate to ask if it had not been asked a zillion times. and you had not found the answer after looking.

just because i dont own the ol' mighty srt8 doesnt mean i cant read the forum there.

i would be like telling the v6 crowd to butt out of a hemi forum.

your not a new guy on the forums who doesnt know the stuff has been answered.
fek you have been a member since jan 2006

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Geez leave the door open and any R/T will just drive in. OK time to brew some herbal tea in my gold SRT8 mug.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Geez leave the door open and any R/T will just drive in. OK time to brew some herbal tea in my gold SRT8 mug.
:grin: :grin: :grin:
well see us R/T guys are helpful. where i didnt see any of the holy srt8 guys willing to help a fellow srt8 guy LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
its because we sense an R/T revolution :ninja:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts