Charger Forums banner

latest pictures of Charger

5148 Views 26 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Man of Blue Steel
Here's the latest I could find:

See less See more
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
If you guys fast forward 4 years theres a car there that you would like, it's called a challenger, thats right they brought it back. :yes:
That was pretty interesting to read through those old posts. I remember reading a magazine article around Nov 2005 about the coming Charger and not really being interested at the time except for the impact the Charger would have on Dodge's NASCAR program... I don't know that anyone's had a much better run than Sterling Marlin did in the Intrepid years ago.

Anyway, I had no interest in the new Charger (interesting that I ended up buying an '06 and later trading up to my '07), while meantime I was certain I'd get a Challenger since the first peak of the prototype and will probably never buy one.

Life's full of irony.
I would buy one saw one friday night at a football game in inferno red, pretty sexy, but right now is not the time to be thinking that maybe later in the future.
holy hell thread revival:biggrinjester:
Man there are a lot of PCs in Pittsburgh. I have never seen one though.

These dudes are probably at the Chally forum right now.
holy hell thread revival:biggrinjester:
Yes sir.
Man there are a lot of PCs in Pittsburgh. I have never seen one though.

These dudes are probably at the Chally forum right now.
Nah...they probably bought Camrys
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.