Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Very nice indeed - looks like you been a busy boy! I'm liking the pillar gauges - what did that run ya and how much work? Do they get in your line of sight at all? And for the camera running through the factory Nav, did it just work when connected or did you have to hook it up to a Starscan?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I think the decals look nice on there. I personally do not think the (fox?) decal looks right on there and would try to remove the white stickers off the ventguards (I think those are the ones that rub off).
Overall, good job.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
your car looks very similar to mine and ive been looking for a good decal for black... and im loving yours! Look great (not too sure about the one on the front fenders though)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Looking good !

GTS now offers low-profile rain guards / vent visors ... I just got them and really like them ... they don't stick out at all .... oh, and definitely at least remove the stickers off yours ...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Its very nice :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm going to have to agree about not liking the fox emblem. Take that off and the rest are great interior/perf mods. They're very customized and unique, but also serve a purpose. Great work!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
diggin the decals nice touch the one on the fender has to go but overall very very nice...

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
... I'm liking the pillar gauges - what did that run ya and how much work? Do they get in your line of sight at all?
The gauge pod itself was less then a hundred, and they have 3 gauge pods as well. Easy to install, and yes, they get in your line of sight when you're making left hand turns.
... for the camera running through the factory Nav, did it just work when connected or did you have to hook it up to a Starscan?
Sent the Nav unit to TV Nav2Go and they upgrade it to accept two additional video feeds. Most use one for a backup camera and the other of DVD or game console. I used it for the chin cam, wired through a small switch that overrides the display when acctivated (just like the revers cam does).

Mr M

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are all right about the "Fox" on the front fenders. That's actually a painted logo from the shop the did the paint and suicide doors. One of those things that sounded good, but didn't look right.

It's coming off this Winter, being replaced by chrome emblems reading:
426 Stroker

·
Registered
181 Posts
SPEACHLESS, just a killer car :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
damm that has to be one of the baddest chargers ive seen up to date. very nice..now post some pics with the suicide doors open :grin:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
that is a fuggin beast.... did you paint the inside of your headlights gloss black too? looks like it.

that kit looks the best on a all black charger... sick

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Very Nice!!!:headbang: :rockon: I really like the passenger instructions.:lol:

Rex

1 - 20 of 35 Posts