Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a sweet replacement for the factory shift knob on the late '07 MY. I'm not a fan of the all black leather knob that came with the R&T Package and I'm looking to replace it. I know Billet Technology is working on it with a modified Caliber knob but I haven't heard from them in a while and I wanted to see if anyone found anything sweet in the meantime. The new design while it might be more secure or cheaper for them...it's kind of rediculous that we can't have a threaded stalk anymore. I wonder if it is possible to change the stalk as well. Lemmie know if you have found anything. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I saw those...they are really nice. In fact I ordered one but had to send it back after I found out that the late '07 MY Chargers dont have the threaded stalk. You can get a universal adapter but there is no guarantee that it will fit on the new shifter stalk. It's a weird shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.