Registered
683 Posts
will there be another GP later? :(

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will there be another GP later? :(
Yes, we will do another one after the first of the year. Usually after we post the pictures of what has been done, people that were on the fence decide to jump on board.

Remember we will be carving up this image below and putting up for bid on ebay. All proceeds from the sale of this cover will go to Toys for Tots.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hey Heidi, I sent you an e-mail last week with the art I am looking to get on a fuse box cover. I do want it so if the 325.00 is stil the price lets make it happen. Let me know if you need the art again, you can match the color to the other things you are doing for me under the hood.
I AM EXCITED!!! You do the best work and am really looking forward to this stuff!!!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Heidi, I sent you an e-mail last week with the art I am looking to get on a fuse box cover. I do want it so if the 325.00 is stil the price lets make it happen. Let me know if you need the art again, you can match the color to the other things you are doing for me under the hood.
I AM EXCITED!!! You do the best work and am really looking forward to this stuff!!!!
PM Sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts