Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAS VEGAS LX MEET THURSDAY THE 25th. at the Sonic infront of Palms Hotel. At 6:00pm. Let me know if you are coming. We are going to talk about the Cali trip for the LX Drive from L.A. and any LX news.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool I can't stay to long thow. I have to go to a show at the House Of Blues that night. I'm going to see Serj for System Of A Down.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Id like to go but i'd feel out of place bringing my H2, although its just a matter of time till I get my Charger.
Just bring that big bird mobile, I dont think any of us care, lol. I will be there, Hopefully on time, maybe a little late.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Jason, just bring you. We dont care what you drive. We let lambogirls show up in her non LX car..... We made her park far away from us but we let her bring it

·
Registered
31 Posts
If my boss, who is a jerk (me) can get me out of work in time, I will try to make my first one.

·
Registered
610 Posts
yeah i will be there.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I will be there

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Dodge Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Lx Cars Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Chargers Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
oddly enough we had no followup.....
ok, so, we had 8 cars or so. Several regulars....and a couple irregulars. Tom left before LamboGirl could kill him. I left before being invited to monopoly. No one had any mods to show off. Had a good time shootin the chit. Mike and I got there late. All in all a good time, and tried to get some firming up of commitment for bullrun. 5 Vegas chargers made it for the bullrun to Barstow. Had a nice cruise down there, except for wanting to perform bodily irreprable damage to the vehicle who was so close to my back bumper that he could smell what I had for dinner the night before from the gas I had.
BY the way, aint too many things in my life I love more than my car. Damage to it by anyone other than me will result in BAD things. So to he who knows who I mean, I recommend you be more carefull of both your own car, which has been in more than one accident, and everyone else's car, which have not been.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts