Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of you showed interest in having a Dyno Day, so I've been talking with a local vendor to make this happen. I've put a lot of effort into working out the details and I'm posting about it a month in advance to ensure this thing goes smoothly so please read carefully.

WHEN: November 11, 2007 - 12:00PM (noon)

WHERE: Sonic Drive-In - Craig near I-15

PRICE: $50 for 3 Pulls with Air and Fuel

LIST:
1. Mike (moparrbust)

We will meet at the Sonic Burger Drive-In on 2120 E. Craig Road, North Las Vegas at 12:00PM. Then we will cruise together as a group to the dyno shop just a few blocks away.

If you put your name on the list then plan on being there. The shop requires a minimum of 6-8 cars in order to provide this pricing.

Payment in advance is required. This is the only way I have to ensure everyone shows up. Bring 50 bucks to a meet, get a hold of me, and get your name on the spreadsheet.

We've never had ANY problems with our group, and this Dyno Day should not be any different. The shop has asked me that everyone be considerate and respectful of their facilities and keep the loitering to a minimum. You guys know the drill, no burnouts, no speeding, just bring yourself and your car and make some pulls on the dyno.

Depending on the response to this post we might have 2 dyno groups on the same day, about an hour or two apart. I wouldn't worry too much about this yet until we reach around 10 cars. Just something to keep in mind depending on how many people plan on attending.

These will be strictly 3 pulls with Air and Fuel, no tunning of course. Strap your car to the dyno, make 3 pulls and find out what you're putting to the wheels, well worth the 50 bucks if you want to get some base numbers or want to see what you've accomplished.

This event was thought up and mainly run by Juan over at lvsrt.com and we would be joining him and the other SRT-4 guys for this dyno extravaganza.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are aware that that is Veteran's day right?

No I was not aware..............but that shouldn't hinder a bunch of guys getting together and strapping their cars onto the rollers.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am saddened by the response..........or lack there of..........on here. Nobody wants to dyno there cars anymore?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Yeah ok I am changing plans and I will go out. Like to see where my car ranks with and without Diablo. Maybe I'll heave my headers by then too though I doubt it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would jump on this in a heart beat, but I will be in California that weekend. Next time!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a reminder that Thursday Nov. 1st is the deadline for getting your $50 to me so you can dyno!!! I'd like NOT to be the only Charger going on the rollers on the 11th.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I can write you a check tomorrow when I see ya or try to get ya cash on saturday. How many pulls? I wanna try one with and one without the predator, plus one predator with some advanced settings.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can write you a check tomorrow when I see ya or try to get ya cash on saturday. How many pulls? I wanna try one with and one without the predator, plus one predator with some advanced settings.

There will be 3 pulls. As far as I know and have heard there will be NO tuning allowed...............3 pulls...............then get the hell off the dyno. You might be able to work something out if you want to go last though.

I take cash only..............I hate checks; the last one I cashed(other than paycheck) bounced and my bank froze my account.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
dargnabbit I never carry cash. I barely had 2 bucks for a cherry limeaid.
Also, whats up with no tuning? Kinda making me dark out on this idea. I really wanna know what the diablo does. Hell, I'll use one run up just to take time to tune.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dargnabbit I never carry cash. I barely had 2 bucks for a cherry limeaid.
Also, whats up with no tuning? Kinda making me dark out on this idea. I really wanna know what the diablo does. Hell, I'll use one run up just to take time to tune.

That's the whole idea of a dyno day...............it's just to get before/after numbers. Tuning is done on your own time individually.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.