Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried to get a price for an RT with Electronics Pref, Sunroof, Sat Radio and the 6 CD Radio and the first Dodge dealer is asking $2,000 ABOVE MSRP.

I suppose I'll have to look elsewhere or go with the guys here online who give invoice!

BTW.. I'm new here in the forum, from England and live here in the US and the new Charger is the first car built in America that I like :happy:

I think its a cracking looking car, looks mean, has the power to go with the looks, has the capacity to carry the family and the wife loves it to.... what more could I wish for??

Cheers!
Nigel.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, the dealers here in Vegas really do suck azz!

But I got mine for MSRP. They tried to charge me 3k over at first, but I wasn't gonna have it!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
My advice for you is to try and use AAA, Costco's, or Nevada Federal Credit Union's buying program to try and have them get you a better deal and eliminate the BS...otherwise, just shop around the many dealers and haggle until they cry!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
U.K. huh! WELCOME!

I`ll be going back to the UK and staying in London In October for 7 nights!

CAN`T WAIT! :smile:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
if you are willing to come down to Phoenix I can give you some contact numbers to call... you will probably be able to get a vehicle for less then what you quoted above.... (I dont work at the dealer, so I can't make any promises for them... LOL)

I know I refered 2 people from the forum to the dealer and both were happy with the the price they got...

let me know if I can help

Marshall

1 - 5 of 5 Posts