Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4677 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone on here is from Las Vegas?? I live in Henderson!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have to wait for my Top Banana Daytona about 2 months but I think if we had a road rally with our three cars we most certainly would turn some heads!
It would be interesting to see how bad the Daytonas would get stompped by the SRT8 on a deserted road.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i am in vegas and thought i was going to be driving my srt8 today but 59,000 grand is a little steep.thanks integrity if you get a better price in town would appreciate the info

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
badkarma said:
i am in vegas and thought i was going to be driving my srt8 today but 59,000 grand is a little steep.thanks integrity if you get a better price in town would appreciate the info

Call Paul Whitehead at at Foothill Ranch Dodge Chrysler 949-471-8008. They are in So Cal, but he is the man.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Bad Karma,
I ordered my Top Banana Daytona thru David Lantz of Archer Dodge in Stafford, Texas.
He is a moderator with Dodge Talk Community Forum and is known as Freelantz.

He is not like any car salesman in Vegas. I called him at 2:30 AM on his cel and woke him up and he acted like it was just normal business hours.
He is as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Archer Dodge 281-530-7500 ask for David or check out his forum dodgetalk.com He might be able to help with the SRT8.

I am getting the TB Daytona for MSRP and free shipping.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dont forget the next 'Test and Tune' at the Speedway Jan 27,2006 11:00a.m.

Whats the difference between a 'Test and Tune' and an 'OPEN Test and Tune'?

I see there's a Midnight Mayhem on Dec 02. Is that for anyone?

Jeff

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not that im aware of, but if u want to start something that would be cool w/ me. I would like to meet u guys and see other Chargers!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
It would be more interesting to see how bad a daytona gets beat by an SRT8 at the gas pump and insurance company.. oh and in the pocket.. but to each his own

in the future 425 - 350 = 75

Wanna see me in my 500HP 3000GT? Thought not

SteveRS said:
I have to wait for my Top Banana Daytona about 2 months but I think if we had a road rally with our three cars we most certainly would turn some heads!
It would be interesting to see how bad the Daytonas would get stompped by the SRT8 on a deserted road.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ChargerF18 said:
not that im aware of, but if u want to start something that would be cool w/ me. I would like to meet u guys and see other Chargers!!
That would be cool, but theres one problem. I dont have a Charger. Check the sig. I meet up with the local EVO crew on Thursdays at the IN & OUT on West Sahara.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A word of advice for Las Vegas Dodge fans. Don't buy from Integrity!!! They have the worst customer service. I Took possetion of my car Dec 10th, as of Feb 6th still no pay off on my trades, still no call for green slip (current temp reg expired), and still no answer to my many phone calls!!!! THEY SUCK!!! On the other hand... I love my car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

1 - 20 of 4677 Posts