Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get some opinions on Lambo doors for my 2012Dodge Superbee. I really like the idea and look of them on other cars.

What are your thoughts/opinions?

Also what do you think about suicides for the back two doors?

I have the money to spend, just tryna get some input.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wanted to get some opinions on Lambo doors for my 2012Dodge Superbee. I really like the idea and look of them on other cars.

What are your thoughts/opinions?

Also what do you think about suicides for the back two doors?

I have the money to spend, just tryna get some input.

Thanks!
IMO not a huge fan of lambo doors, but I do think suicide door for thr rear would be pretty sweet!:bigthumb: either way u got a nice ride!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I don't like Lambo doors or suicide doors especially on a muscle car but everybody gots a different taste. And that bee looks nice

·
Registered
447 Posts
Aftermarket "lambo" doors don't look good on anything, IMO. Yuck.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
IMO not a huge fan of lambo doors, but I do think suicide door for thr rear would be pretty sweet!:bigthumb: either way u got a nice ride!
Those suicide rears are pretty sweet.
Some cars look good with Lambo's and some don't. As for the Charger Lambo mod, here is the coolest looking Charger with Lambo's that I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
I like the Lambo's. If they fit right it gives the Bee a different look than the others.

Your Bee looks great.:beerchug:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've never liked Lambo doors (even on lambos) but I think the look really awkward on a four door car. Suicide rear sounds like it would be really cool though. IDK I feel like the whole lambo door thing really took a bad turn when every fast and furious honda driver slapped them on in an effort to pay more for accessories than the car is worth. But if you like them go for it, just make sure you use a high quality kit and if it's not something your comfortable with get a professional.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
I don't like Lambo doors or suicide doors especially on a muscle car but everybody gots a different taste. And that bee looks nice
+1

Nice looking Bee!

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
ChargeRonDavins in 3...2...1... :laugh:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Ron funny you said that!

HEYYYYYYYYYY

Don't do it. They're garbage, built like garbage, alignment changes and then you damage doors and jams and cause rust.... add that to shocks that always go out and horrendous build quality just stay away from them.

I had them on my charger, I had mine SUNK IN to the car to look factory and provide better stability.

Fail, fail, fail.

EDIT:

The first person I had install them, did over 12,000 of damage to what was, at the time, a BRAND new car. I regret most of my big mods (air ride and lambo doors) on that charger. Not worth it.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
But seriously I come on here twice per week and I found this and RON called me out.

Amazing.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Friend of mine inherited lambo doors on his 06 charger and hates them. Constantly has to have them adjusted, they never fit right and never stay right even after adjustment. I like the suicides on the back on a 4 door car though, that's a new idea I hadn't thought of. I'd love to see that, be like an old Lincoln Continental. Weren't they supposed to bring that beast back at some point? Thought I remember seeing a concept car in the last few years. Anyway, sorry for tangent. I'd recommend against the lambo doors. You have a fast car and it looks great. Don't add weight to it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those suicide rears are pretty sweet.
Some cars look good with Lambo's and some don't. As for the Charger Lambo mod, here is the coolest looking Charger with Lambo's that I have ever seen.
That thing is bad***!!!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Lambo doors are so played out even Lamborghini doesn't use them anymore.

Seriously, who needs doors that look like insect wings and are less than functional under normal use??

Jeezus, it's a bright yellow and black Super Bee with 470 HP...what more do you need to show off?

Do you want a Muscle Machine or a show car freakazoid?

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
To put a visual on what Ddaddy said lol...

image.jpg

To each his own though, you have a nice Bee but to me the super car lambo thing clashes with the muscle car persona the Bee has.

Good luck if you do it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I certainly appreciate everyones input. It really is making me second guess the idea of lambo doors, even though I am sure they would look sick.

I do worry sometimes about resale value but at the same time I tell myself I will never sell this beast.

Thoughts on suicides?

I may be just better off buying a based v6 white charger and blacking it out (wheels grill lights etc)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts