·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this online:

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Yeah, I'm all for teaching kids about drugs and alcohol but...that's just wrong.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Did you come across it on a little site called chargerforums.com? :D I'm just messing with you. It's a repost but it is a fugly car. Maybe a psychedelic car isn't the best anti-drug advertisement. :alfdance:

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
i swear i just saw this posted like 2 days ago but now i cant find it...and I cant find the couple other times it was posted from a month or so ago.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
hahaha I would totally do that :biggrinjester: And what the hell is with the chrome mirrors....

·
Registered
854 Posts
I would be embarrassed to drive that car, not because of the wrap, but because of the horrible ass wheels and chrome mirrors. HORRIBLE.

More than likely, that car was seized (drug or money transport) with the wheels and mirrors on it and they just wrapped it.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I would be embarrassed to drive that car, not because of the wrap, but because of the horrible ass wheels and chrome mirrors. HORRIBLE.

More than likely, that car was seized (drug or money transport) with the wheels and mirrors on it and they just wrapped it.
hahaha! Probably was seized from a drug dealer, If you have ever watched speeders a cop from Illinois drives a yellow hummer on 22`s and it says "this vehicle was seized from a drug dealer"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts