Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an additional discount available for the complete line of KW Coilovers!

10227016 KW Coilover Variant 1, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L 300C + Magnum
10228016 KW Coilover Variant 1, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L Charger
10227006 KW Coilover Variant 1, 2005+ V6 300 + Magnum
10227007 KW Coilover Variant 1, 2005+ V6 300 + Magnum AWD

15227016 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L 300C + Magnum,
15228016 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L Charger
15227017 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ 5.7L 300C + Magnum AWD
15227006 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ V6 300 + Magnum
15228006 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ V6 Charger
15227007 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ V6 300 + Magnum AWD

Pricing is much lower than we should advertise so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or e-mail [email protected] for pricing.

Variant 1 sportive - harmonic with KW factory pre-set up dampening

The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.

Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
Individually height adjustable
German TUEV-tested lowering range
High-quality components for long life
Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
Spring rates (lbs/inch or Progressive Spring): Front=500 / Rear=855

Variant 2 sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound damping

The system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to ones own driving preferences.

Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
Individually height adjustable
German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
High-quality components for long life
Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
Spring rates (lbs/inch or Progressive Spring): Front=500 / Rear=855

You can place your order online or by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763.

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a little reminder. You really don't want to miss these prices if you've been thinking about going with the KWs. 5.7, 6.1 and AWD vehicles are covered. Pricing will be good through the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
This is one of the best mods I've done to my car. I've got the V1's and I love them. Car handles like a dream now, a sweet, road-hugging, nimble dream.

Get them if you can!

·
Registered
794 Posts
How come all of these great deals come around when I have no cash.:(

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some might find this helpful -

When your suspension moves up and down, the movement is controlled by the spring and the shock. When you first hit the bump, the suspension compresses. We call this the Compression stroke. The resistance to this compression stroke is created by the main spring and the hydraulic resistance created in the shock. Hydraulic resistance in the compression direction is called compression damping.

After your suspension has passed the bump and finished the compressed stroke, the compressed spring try's to return (rebound) to it's original position. To control the energy stored in the spring, the shock has to create enough rebound force to slow the springs return. If there were no damping, it would return like a "pogo stick" Hydraulic resistance in the rebound direction is called rebound damping.

The rebound damping is much greater than the compression damping because the rebound damping has to control all the energy stored in the compressed spring while the compression stroke is partially controlled by the main spring and doesn't require as much help from the hydraulics. Typically rebound damping is about 3 times higher than compression damping.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
How come all of these great deals come around when I have no cash.:(
Hahahahaha, well stated my friend. COuldnt agree with you more! Every time a great deal comes around, Ive got my oney tied up elsewhere. But when I have cash, Im literally searching for something to spend it on and just cant seem to find the right deal.

-Pat

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew I saw this question somewhere :) I'm going to take a look into this for you. I'm not aware of us selling a set of an AWD Charger. Looking at the KW site, they list them for the AWD version of the Magnum but I don't see anything for that version of the Charger.

·
Registered
268 Posts
About Nirvomats and KW's

I have a Daytona thats equipted with the Nirvomat self leveling shocks. I am trying to figure out whats the best way to upgrade my suspention /lower my car 1-2 inches. Will these coilovers even work on the car? Do they replace the Nirvomats? Will I need other parts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts