Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
lol here too!!!.. haha not from Kuwait bas nice to see more guys from the gulf on here :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Heyyyyyyyyyy

im from S.A

ya ahlan w sahlan lo0ol

·
Registered
683 Posts
So, show us your ride bro!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
hey NIFO! can you hook a buddy up with a couple of thousand gallons of gas?:lol:
hmmmmmm.....

hook me up with a sweet bad @zz sound system and its a deal :smoke:

95 or 91 oct?

lo0ol

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Ahlan everyone. I'm representing the UAE. Why are there no pictures of your guys' cars on this thread? lol.

One day we need to have a gulf regional meet. Yeah, I suggest things like that and am always sleeping when it comes time to get my ass to them!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ahlan everyone. I'm representing the UAE. Why are there no pictures of your guys' cars on this thread? lol.

One day we need to have a gulf regional meet. Yeah, I suggest things like that and am always sleeping when it comes time to get my ass to them!
Ok I dun mind, but whos payin for our cars shipping and for our tickets? first class that is.....:smoke:

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Shipping? lol. 1/2 the fun is DRIVING there!
And of course we should have this meet in Dubai! so my lazy self might not mind the hour drive! :p

·
Registered
641 Posts
Where are the PICS?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey there! I'm in Abu Dhabi too......Pick up my white R/T beginning of may, can't wait. What's it like getting mods in AD?

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Expensive man.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Pics? Soon, My car is leaving the shop Tomorrow (I hope) and All I have to do is hook up the HIDs, wash, polish, and wax her, and I'll snap some pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts