Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now i have kooks longtubes with high flows and an aero turbine exhaust. im thinking of switching to the LM1. sooo im wondering if the SLP setup will bolt up no problem to the kooks. im not sure if the pipe is the same size. anyone? or does anyone have that setup that could help?

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
it should bolt right up no problem, we did LM1s on my brothers SRT then the LT's later and didnt encounter any problems. I even had the 3" kooks LT's installed when i had my 2.75" borla cat-back system and it was a good fit

·
Registered
379 Posts
it bolts right up no problems what so ever. and if ur looking for loud thats the set up to have. I love mine!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Sweet I was wondering this too a few days ago, and now I know.. More Christmas presents from me :D :banana:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it bolts right up no problems what so ever. and if ur looking for loud thats the set up to have. I love mine!
cool, thanks guys. yea my setup now is very loud, it sounds great but the aero turbine tips i have just hang down to low in my opinion so i want to switch. and still wanna keep the loudness......

·
Registered
379 Posts
itll definately keep the loudness thats for sure

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i see SLP sells 2 versions of their 6.1 catback...
one for the "SLP LT headers" and one for "stock 6.1 headers (and midpipes)"

which one would be chosen for a 6.1 Kooks LT header(or should i say... a Kooks 6.1 midpipe)?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Hi Dan :wave:

SLP LM1 with LTs is going to sound awesome!

·
Registered
200 Posts
how much more awesome can lts make it???????? i cant wait to get mine

·
Registered
431 Posts
this is the same setup I'm going for in the future so it's good to know it will all fit just fine. I have the LM1, now I just need to save up all that cash for the LTs! I can't wait for that..it must be quite a bit louder :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
how much more awesome can lts make it???????? i cant wait to get mine
you have no idea.

LT's sound better than shorties, hands down.

but its the high flow cats taht REALLY make it roar.

--

honest to god, i think *ALL* catbacks on tehse cars sound like junk without at least high flow cats. they all sound raspy, i dont care what brand.
with HF cats, they become deep and aggressive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts