Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is Off-topic, but it's more of an Off-Topic California thread. Right now Knott's Berry Farm is having their anuual Military & Veteran's appreciation days. It's not as good as years past (used to be able to get 4 peopl in) - now they will allow you and a guest, but the good news is kids are only $12.95. Just bring your Military ID or DD214 and they'll give you a ticket for yourself and a guest. I think tickets are normally about $40 so you're saving $80. I'm heading down ther in about an hour with the wife and kids.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I know this is Off-topic, but it's more of an Off-Topic California thread. Right now Knott's Berry Farm is having their anuual Military & Veteran's appreciation days. It's not as good as years past (used to be able to get 4 peopl in) - now they will allow you and a guest, but the good news is kids are only $12.95. Just bring your Military ID or DD214 and they'll give you a ticket for yourself and a guest. I think tickets are normally about $40 so you're saving $80. I'm heading down ther in about an hour with the wife and kids.
It's not just kids, it's anyone,
You get yourself and one guest in free plus up to 6 more people in for $12.95
Also I have some discount coupons that will save you about $20.00 per ticket for anyone who wants to go this month thru Jan 20. I don't have many but I will share what I have, just let me know if you want some.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not just kids, it's anyone,
You get yourself and one guest in free plus up to 6 more people in for $12.95
Also I have some discount coupons that will save you about $20.00 per ticket for anyone who wants to go this month thru Jan 20. I don't have many but I will share what I have, just let me know if you want some.
Yeah - I didn't think to mention it was anyone - thanks! Also, Police and Firemen get the same deal from the 17th through Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah - I didn't think to mention it was anyone - thanks! Also, Police and Firemen get the same deal from the 17th through Thanksgiving!
I take it you're in the military, what branch? I work fulltime for the Army National Guard

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Right on,
What happend?

Army National Guard, 1980 to present...Hooah!
Iraq happened...lol. I'll get with you offline - I've already been sarcastically called a "War Hero" by one of our illustrious public servants - I don't need that kinda crap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts