Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys does anyone here have a KNG rear diffuser? I saw this and am interested in getting one but I was wondering about the install and fitment.
From what I understand it’s a pretty easy install and it looks like it mates rite up to the existing OEM diffuser. From the pic it looks great, but I can’t find any pic/vids from and independent people/source using one. If anyone can post up some pics and give a review, it would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
First time hearing of this brand.

This may not be of much help, but I watched this video of a ZL1 install on a Challenger:

And this one on a Charger:

Can't be much different I suppose - maybe worth shooting them an email to see if they have any instructions at hand..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First time hearing of this brand.

This may not be of much help, but I watched this video of a ZL1 install on a Challenger:

And this one on a Charger:

Can't be much different I suppose - maybe worth shooting them an email to see if they have any instructions at hand..
Yeah I haven’t heard of them before either, I saw a video with some guy installing some carven tips and he mentioned he was waiting on his KNG diffuser to arrive, and that’s how I found out about this.
I seen the ZL1 before but they are way bigger than I like and I’m not a fan of how their diffuser look.

I found one vid on someone installing the KNG but they did a horrible job of actually showcasing the process and final look. It was basically a bunch of dudes talking, one guy working and the camera guy getting distracted by random stuff...
I was on KNG’s insta and they have a real nice carbon fiber one too... I’m think I may just pull the trigger and get it and do a proper vids and pics to show it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts