Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back for SoCal today, I was amazed at how frequent I saw the lx body down there. It seemed everywhere I went I either parked next to a 300, magnum or another charger, at one point I was sitting 4 deep at the light.Hit a good portion of La but didn't see a lot of SRT's, & Daytonas. I did get a chance to talk to a Buena Park Police Officer driving a black & white charger( up north they're sneaky dressed in all black) Had a lot of fun but will have to start on the mods before I return

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
that's cali for ya'!!! we roll deep...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i saw a srt super bee in poway the other day while gassin up for $2.85! I see ALOT of chargers and a few srt's besides my bad boy.. one of my instructors drives a hemi charger and a buddy in class has a female friend that has an 06 jeep cherokee srt

·
Registered
351 Posts
I probably see at least four LXs a day on my commute to work minimum.

·
Registered
365 Posts
We sure do love our cars!

·
Registered
221 Posts
yeah i live in buena park and they have 3 of them and there all r/ts i talked ot an officer too he said they have the mopar cai and better exaust on them but it didnt sound to differnt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are 2 black SRT-8s in my neighborhood here in Northern LA County. When I am out running in the morning they go rumbling by and sound great.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just got my car back from Superior Automotive in Anaheim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts