Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So im gettin my car cleaned today n im standing in the waiting area. And i see this kid that looks at my charger n goes man i hate ford, and i said yea me to, and he looks at me n goes you hate em and your driving 1.I said what he goes your driving a mustang, so i snicker a little bit i said its a DODGE CHARGER. And he goes no its not its a mustang, I was like what he goes trust me i know my cars. So now i cant help it im laughun right to his face now,he goes im 15 and thats all im into is cars(if your into cars how have you not heard of a charger). so i said look at the trunk it says charger he goes oooooooooo i havent seen these yet. hahahahaha i was like were do u go to highschool he tells me,dumbass goes to my high school wait till i see him tuesday.hahahaha.
is that better UNDERLINE IN RED IS WHAT I SAID.
BLUE is what he said hahaha n no i did go to summer school for english lol no joke. i was jus tryin to get it up here.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
ummm ok? I give you an F in spelling and punctuation.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
<Best Geico caveman voice> Uuhhhh...what?!?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wait. So you're BOTH in the SAME highschool? WOOOOOOOW!!! I guess the need for good teachers and adequate material really IS high.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i dont think :monster: i was am going to be able to understand :grin: a type that was typed

x10 :slapper:

:)

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think hes a freshman im a senior so i never see freshmen sooo

·
Registered
214 Posts
So im gettin my car cleaned today n im standing in the waiting area. And i see this kid that looks at my charger n goes man i hate ford, and i said yea me to, and he looks at me n goes you hate em and your driving 1.:lol: I said what he goes your driving a mustang, :smoke: so i snicker a little bit i said its a DODGE CHARGER. And he goes no its not its a mustang, I was like what he goes trust me i know my cars. s:grin: :grin: So now i cant help it im laughun right to his face now,he goes im 15 and thats all im into is cars(if your into cars how have you not heard of a charger). so i said look at the trunk it says charger he goes oooooooooo i havent seen these yet. hahahahaha i was like were do u go to highschool he tells me,dumbass goes to my high school wait till i see him tuesday.hahahaha:knockout: :lol: :lol:
WTF??!! Now, I have a headache!! Please hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit against your English teacher and school district... you should be able to get millions!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
ummm ok? I give you an F in spelling and punctuation
No Sh*t. X2. I couldnt understand what you were saying and what the other kid was saying. You must not have dont good in english class. LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wait. So you're BOTH in the SAME highschool? WOOOOOOOW!!! I guess the need for good teachers and adequate material really IS high.
Ha ha ha!!!! X2, LMAO

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
and "edit" should be taken off title before you get in trouble. Thats not very p.c.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
and "edit" should be taken off title before you get in trouble. Thats not very p.c.
I think it was an honest mistake. Perhaps he meant to put it in his profile?

:D

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Give the guy a break lol lol lol lol . If I was laughing as hard as he probaly was, there is no way in [email protected]# I would have been able to type that story . lol lol Dang, maybe its just me but thats some funny stuff :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
The pot calling the kettle black, or should I say the pought kalling thu ketill blak.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I am glad there not many people here at work I am going crazy ROTFLMAO. This thread is about to make me ppppppppp on myself lol lol lol lol lol dang I gotta get out of here.
to the guy who started the thread, man your story was funny. lol lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts