Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been running alot of specials for all Charger Owners for the past few weeks. Our 10% off offer is still in effect till the end of the month. However I wanted to add in one additional special for those SE.SXT Owners...

We can offer OEM Matching Leather Interior in OEM Colors for $509.00 + Shipping. Most kits are instock which means you have the kit in your hands in as little as 3 business days!!! Thats right OEM Colors...

Car have Dark Graphite or Black Cloth seats? Upgrade to leather for $509!

Car have Light Grey Clotch Seats? Upgrade to leather for $509!!

Just call me at 1-877-724-6682 x 715 to get this offer. These kits are already made so no special options on these kits. Simple OEM Matched interiors only. If you want custom options, just call and we can build you the interior of your dreams.

Thanks

James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Huge response on this special guys... Thanks for all the orders... We will definitely be keeping the guys busy at Katzkin this week!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ANNOUNCEMENT

Do to the HUGE Demand we got on this offer, I have decided to extend this special till Oct 10th!!! I didnt expect the response we got and I know not everyone can order on the fly. If you are at all interested, call me and I will work with you. Everyone who has purchased thru us will tell you I am a very understanding person and want to make sure I can make everyone happy! Lets get those skins in your car! Call me at 877-724-6682 X 715

Thanks
James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Incase anyone would like to order online over the long Holiday weekend, Use discount code Katzkin at checkout for your 10% discount! I will be checking my email and pm's all weekend so dont be afraid to send either!!

Thanks
James

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hahaha, how long is "the holidays" then? I am out of town through the new year and I want to stop by the shop, while it's still there, and look at the book again. I thought you guys used to have the option for the SRT foams on your site, too, but I am not seeing it this time. And how much is installation? Are we still paying shipping if we get them installed at the shop, for that matter?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts