Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are running a special on Katzkin interior packages starting the month of July. These packages include 1, 2, and 3 row kits with many options included free of charge. We are also offering the ability to purchase your Katzkin interior package installed at an authorized Katzkin installation center near you.

That's right, you can prepay to have your interior shipped directly to the installation center near you and not have to worry about finding someone to install it. The installed packages are a great way to save you time and money as the installation shop is paid by Katzkin to install your interior. Turn around time for installation is usually 1 day. Shipping on installed versions is included free of charge as an added bonus.

The Katzkin kits are not limited to Dodge Charger's as they have templates for over 2000 different vehicles. This sale is valid for any of the templates that Katzkin carries. You may choose from their deluxe, premium, and Tuscany interior packages with options.

These options include:
  • Two-Tone (Insert, Combo, Body, Center, & Faces)
  • Suedezkins
  • Auto Exotics
  • Perforation
  • Piping
  • Gathered Panels
  • Flat Panels
  • Contrasting Stitching
  • Embroidered Logo
  • Thread Colors

Vehicle Templates and Factory Color Suggestions

See your New Seats with the Seat Configurator

See our sale prices and the many different Katzkin packages we are offering by following this link.

Katkin Leather Kits @ AllUSA Motorsports

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
One of these days... Not this day though.

Do you guys also offer SRT foams for purchase so that people can upgrade their seats from the regular seats to the bolstered seats that the SRT and Road & Track package offer?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
This has been my dream mod and some fun money is a coming my way.

I am interested in the following:
Front row seats
OEM light slate grey
The installed package
SRT8 foams inserts
Possibly a matching color perforated insert

Questions:
How perfect is the match to the OEM Color?

Please PM me this price.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay ted... thanks for returning my pm's...lol
since you dont like to return pm's then i can just imagine what your customer service is like.... you must not want or need the buisness so ill just order my seats from elsewhere....thanks anyways
RODYSMITH,

I am sorry I have not been able to return your PM's since Wed. as I have not been in the office. Your request for additional material is the current holdup as we purchase these kits from Chrysler, not directly from Katzkin's. Katzkin and Chrysler have not made arrangements for having their dealers purchase additional material and we are trying to work this out for you. The last PM I read stated that you were wanting to place the order on the first so I had thought I had a little time to work this detail out. I can understand the frustration and apologize for the lack in responding since reading your last PM on Tuesday night. Should you still wish to pursue this with us, please let me know.

Ted

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Sounds like a nice professional response to me.

I'd be interested in the same thing, actually, but I'd need the seats to match OEM SRT seats (I already have SRT rears).

·
Registered
687 Posts
yeah i am still wanting to persue this option with you guys... i would like to buy it from someone who is a forum vendor so i woul like to deal with you guys.... what is the turn around time from my payment to getting them made and sent to me......i know you guys dont know how long it will take to me just want to know some timeframe of how long it takes to make them.......and the first is when i need to order that is y i was getting worried cause ive talked to people in the past and they never got back to me.....sorry for being so pushy just need the seats , lol.... one more thing also ted..... how much extra for them to do custom logo stitching...... i want RODY SMITH on the head rests

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RodySmith,

As it currently looks, the additional material may have to be purchased from Katzkin's through another channel, we should be able to handle that without any issues. As for the time frame on making the kit, one the order is confirmed with all the details to KatzKin, it will be shipped within 48 hours. As for the logo, I sure we can get this done without any issues, we will just need to know the desired font choices.

Ted

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a nice professional response to me.

I'd be interested in the same thing, actually, but I'd need the seats to match OEM SRT seats (I already have SRT rears).

The color match on this VERY close to the factory OEM seats. You would be hard pressed to tell a difference in color.

·
Registered
687 Posts
just ordered my seats, thanks ted......ill post some pics on here as soon as i get them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts