Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quick iPhone shots when i first got the car back. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Looks great, what those set you back?

·
Registered
846 Posts
What color did u choose for the insert? how close does it match the door panel color?

Lovely, looks really neat...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought the car used from a dealer and they agreed to include the leather in the price of the car. Though the break down is $1200 for the leather, installed.

the Seats are Graphite with LT Grey inserts and piping.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice work, looks good. I did mine and trust me you saved yourself some sore fingertips! :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Did the car have leather seats to start with and you just replaced the seat panels or was this a complete install?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The car came with cloth seats. The leather was special ordered to my specs (two tone colors and piping, all my color choices). When the leather came in the cloth upholstery was all ripped out and new padding and the leather was applied.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Quick iPhone shots when i first got the car back. What do you guys think?

Looks awesome! I'm thinking of getting silver centers though(like the 10th Annv. TA's silver!)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks great!!!! How much was it without install if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The company that does it locally charges $1200 for the complete leather and install. So i dont know what the break down was for leather only. These are not covers. The completely gut the car's original seats and replace with new padding and then the upholstery.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts