Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen this new wheel company? They have some pretty sweet styles... check them out. Which would look best on my R/T?
my r/t...

Kartier Line up

·
Registered
830 Posts
The second ones get my vote.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha... same wheel! :D

NJBat...i thought you would have liked the 4th one...?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
wow, niec wheels

·
Registered
846 Posts
Pretty deep dish... love them, though the second one would look best on 300Cs, the first and third chioce would work great... My pick is the first one though... Sexy...

·
Registered
846 Posts
Have a look urself

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I like 3 myself. I like the style of the firstone, but the spokes themselves arent doing it for me.

How are they priced though? 2 piece or 3?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice photoshop Fahad! I was going to do that eventually! haha. good work.

I am thinking that style too, or the 4th picture with less of a lip. I would do a lower offset with a higher backspacing, to give it more of a Euro look, but stille be kinda aggressive... like the Forgiato Concavo.

they are about $3800 for the set...and if you were wondering, they weigh a little less that a factory SRT 20" wheel.

oh yeah, slowDOHC... 3 piece

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I think I might start a forged rim company. Every one is doing it these days. Seems another new company is around every other day. All you need is a decent computer program. :D

Truth is, it might be cheaper to do forged wheels than cast. As far as molds go... Just the cost of materials is obviously much higher. But theyre made in the US. Most cast wheels are made overseas.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am working on selling the ones I have to pick up one of these sets... pm me!

The rims you have now are smoking hot. If you get a new set, let me know if you sell your current ones.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very true! its the way to go!!

I think I might start a forged rim company. Every one is doing it these days. Seems another new company is around every other day. All you need is a decent computer program. :D

Truth is, it might be cheaper to do forged wheels than cast. As far as molds go... Just the cost of materials is obviously much higher. But theyre made in the US. Most cast wheels are made overseas.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ooo... you know you Kartier Forged wheels!! hahaha...

you think those are better than the weapons?

None of the above. Go with the alcantara's.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I like the second one the best.

On the ride, the first one may look better.

I've seen a couple chargers with the dome wheels and they look pretty good.

Can you chop the second ones? I def. say don't go with the third set.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts