Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen about 2 or 3 SRT's in the greater KC area. Am I the only one that's actually registered on this site? I've seen a black one twice, and a red one once. And I've seen a SuperBee. Just checking?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have seen plenty of SE's and several RTs, never noticed SXTs (I am sure there are some).

I know where an SRT works

and I just saw this on the KC Trends website.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I've seen about 2 or 3 SRT's in the greater KC area. Am I the only one that's actually registered on this site? I've seen a black one twice, and a red one once. And I've seen a SuperBee. Just checking?
I wonder if that is the same one I saw at the Plaza.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I live in Olathe and have seen 2 black, one red and a silver. But they are ellusive! Maybe now that I'm in my R/T they will come out of the woodwork. One thing I did notice, of the 4 times I've seen them, 3 time's Ladies were driving them!!! Now that's HOT!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yea why's it gotta be an srt thing? ? i've seen several but most of them are women. sorry to say it but they were. Dont think they are on the site as they dont even look my way as i drool over their car. Too busy talking on phones and shaving their leges to notice other chargers. haha

·
Registered
648 Posts
Chad at Trends had an Inferno SRT-8 Mag on 22's... who knows if he has it now. He goes through cars like I do a Double Mint.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm usually out quite a bit in my Inferno. I live in OP and yes, my wife drives the car sometimes as well so she could be the woman driving. I've replaced my side badges with the SRT8 badges, removed the side moldings, and debadged the trunk. I've seen a Torred and a black one and both were woman drivers. Don't hesitate to honk if you see me. I'll always wave and put on a show. :smoke:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
This is another argument for cf decals. i'm tired of staring at chargers and wondering if they are on here or not

·
Registered
648 Posts
Can't mistake me...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Will be getting decals for the new Mags as well. You'll know it's one of us driving.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
you guys seen blacostes thread trying to get something set up in kc right?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yup, replied to it.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i just saw that

·
Registered
648 Posts
One of these days, we'll meet up, lol. We've had a few GTG, but I can't seem to keep a hold of people on here. Met up with AreTee once, but he's a busy man.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i met up with viper, buck 70 at recent hpac shows.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Right on, well if you guys plan something, I'll plan to come out. And again, yer more than welcome to come to our events as well. My VP lives in Hutch, so we make a few runs down that way every now and then. Had a charity event in Wichita for one of our members foundations... been busy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts