Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
Finally got around to making a little pic showing Ambient vs Intake temp with the default air filter, and then Ambient vs Intake temps WITH the K&N High Flow.

This is on a 2012 V6. One was taken during the Summer, the other about 8 hours ago. So while it was different seasons, it was at 70mph or so on both, so it should be relevant.

Now.... patiently waiting for my Hellcat.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Well, first off, appreciate the information collection.
But i think, that more factors were involved in waiting such a long time. U shouldve done a comparison sameday before u changed it and after u changed it to be more accurate.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did do a comparison the same day, with the same spread, I just didn't screenshot it. Though it'll be easy to redo it, just drop in a disposable filter. Which I may do this week.

As for gains in HP and tq, I'd have to say it's too subjective to tell. personally, I FEEL like there's more, but I could be wrong. More importantly, it feels a ton more responsive. It feels more agile, nimble. But it could all be in my head - hell sometimes a little change like changing the tire psi from 35 to 37 makes me feel like there's been a big change lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts