Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my in-dash dvd player to help pay off some of my bills. I have had it for a month and it is still under warranty. I still have the box and all of the original equipment and paperwork that came from the manufacturer. It works great and the image is crystal clear (read the reviews on this model). I am even throwing in a 512 MB SD memory card to store and play music with this unit. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 517-507-7833 or e-mail me at [email protected]. Here are the specs:

* In-dash DVD player with built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
* Fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
* Motorized 6.5" video screen with adjustable display angle
* On-board 5.1 channel surround-sound decoding
* Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, MP3/WMA CDs, JPEG files
* DVD-Audio compatible
* Giga MP3 capable (plays music burned on dvds)
* Secure Digital (SD) card slot
* 5.1 surround-sound time alignment adjustment
* 7-band Intelli EQ (iEQ)
* XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
* Compatible with JVC's iPod adapter
* CD changer controls
* Audio/video input
* Audio/video output
* Dual-zone capable
* Front, rear, subwoofer, and center-channel preamp outputs
* Wireless remote control
* 18 FM/6 AM presets
* DVD frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
* DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
* FM sensitivity: 11.3 dBf
* Designed for use with "Region 1" coded DVDs
* 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Make an offer

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Is all the hardware to install it into our cars included? also, how hard is it to install this into a charger without the factory nav system? I have the regular 6 disk changer.

Edit: Nevermind. I just re read the original post. Only region one DVDs :-( This is a good deal though, I hope someone jumps all over it. Good luck.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Region code Area
Region 0 Informal term meaning "playable in all regions", "region free" or simply "all regions". There is no region 0 code as such; instead, every region code flag is set, making the disc playable worldwide.[1]
Region 1 Bermuda, Canada, the Cayman Islands, United States and U.S. territories
Region 2 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, European Union, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (the Former Yugoslav Republic), Malta, Moldova, Principality of Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Channel Islands) Vatican City State, Yemen
Region 3 Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, and Taiwan
Region 4 Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Oceania, and South America (except French Guiana)
Region 5 The rest of Africa, Former Soviet Union, the Indian subcontinent, Mongolia, and North Korea, Seychelles
Region 6 Mainland China
Region 7 Reserved for future use (found in use on protected screener copies of MPAA-related DVDs, and "media-copies" of pre-releases in Asia)
Region 8 International venues such as aircraft, cruise ships, etc.[1]

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Yeah. thats why I did the edit, I live in the middle east, and although I buy most of my DVDs online, I do need a system that will play anything (cause most of my Anime is bought off of ebay from shady sellers in Thailand. lol)

Like I said, if you live in the US, this is one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
427 Posts
$450 does that work. IDK I bought it for $600 a month ago.
I am interested if its still for sale but that price is kinda high ebay has these for $358 buy now. this model has been discontintued and been replaced by jvc kw-avx800. I not trying to rain on your parade and I know you a looking to pay off bills but I am trying to get the best price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts