Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it when you get your hands on "possible" extra money to do mods....something out the blue comes along to take some it!!??!!:mad:

Of course I need to vent!! Had the money to purchase the afe/predator deal but low and behold I recieve info concerning my driving privaledges for the state of NY and if I don't pay $150 for 3 years, my driving rights would be suspended. Of course at this time, I'm deployed in Iraq and every power socket over here is 220v....go to plug in my xbox 360 to relieve some stress and poof, my power supply blows and is going to cost $60-100 to replace.

So after paying those two things, thats half the money for the package deal...just ended up putting it on the credit card!!:sad:

I know some of you can relate!!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
man, that sucks :(
im sorry!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...yea it does, but at least i'm still getting the predator at a good price!!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I know what you mean. I go to grab something to drink out of the fridge today, and notice that it is no longer. One trip to Sears and $1,000 later, I will have a new fridge on Tuesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.