Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few shots from some recent past details. All of these were accomplished with Adam's Polishes! Various pad combos (whether it be their foam pads, or new Microfiber pads), and a few of these were accomplished with the old 3-step, but MOST of these were done with the new 2-step system. Love to share result pics like these baby! :)

Thanks for lookin' my Charger lovin' peeps! :) And just for giggles & grins, an obligatory shot of MY BABY's big booty tuckin' Savini Extreme Concaves!

Have a great day everybody! :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Which polishes and pads did you use. Your car looks great.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which polishes and pads did you use. Your car looks great.
Thanks buddy! On MY CAR, I use the new Correction Polish with new Microfiber pad on a Rupes LHR21 polisher, followed by the new Finishing polish & Microfiber pad. Topped off with Brilliant Glaze & Patriot Wax.

On the cars in the pictures, it was various combos of foam/MF pads, etc. Different clear coats require different combinations, so there's no "one answer works for every car" if that makes sense. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In short, nothing beats experience! :rocker:

How often do you take that baby out Chase?
Did you drop it on coilovers or an Air Ride (or equivalent) setup?
Haha, thanks bro! :)

She gets about 3,000-4,000 miles a year. She's dropped on Accuair e-Level suspension, with the iLevel option. UAS components, Koni shocks. LOVELY setup. Best of both worlds, STEALTH install, nothing visible. LOVE IT. Rode on KWV2 coilovers for 5 years......would NEVER go back. Best of both worlds!!! Air ride has evooooooooolved 10,000 times over in the past 3 years.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Chase I am replacing my Zaino supplies in steps with your Adams products. I bought the detail spray about a month ago and all I can say is "WOW"...I have used about every major brand detail spray out there but none come close to Adams.

Zaino would take me about 20 minutes to do the whole car..longer if the humidity was really high because I had to keep buffing to get it slick.

The Adams takes about 5 minutes dry air or high humidity. I cant believe how easy it is to apply. And the shine!!!:bowdown: The paint looks so "wet" you would think it would come off if you touched it. Worth every penny I paid.

Oh, and the smell...should be a warning on the bottle to eat before applying. The smell makes you want to drink the stuff..LOL..

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chase I am replacing my Zaino supplies in steps with your Adams products. I bought the detail spray about a month ago and all I can say is "WOW"...I have used about every major brand detail spray out there but none come close to Adams.

Zaino would take me about 20 minutes to do the whole car..longer if the humidity was really high because I had to keep buffing to get it slick.

The Adams takes about 5 minutes dry air or high humidity. I cant believe how easy it is to apply. And the shine!!!:bowdown: The paint looks so "wet" you would think it would come off if you touched it. Worth every penny I paid.

Oh, and the smell...should be a warning on the bottle to eat before applying. The smell makes you want to drink the stuff..LOL..
LOL. Thanks Larry! I appreciate it buddy! :D Glad to hear you're happy! Don't EEEEEEVER hesitate to holler with any questions. :) And I agree....lol...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts