Charger Forums banner

Just Smoked A Acura Integra

3K views 51 replies 19 participants last post by  MuscleMan305 
#1 ·
Check it out! Today i was on my way to work when a ricer in a integra pulled upnext to me and was muggin me with a smerk!!! so he did a fast move and floored it because all i heard was a fart can!!! so we met a red light i rolled up the windows half way so he could see my eyes and not my face my tint is pretty dark!! i put in first soon as it hit green i was goooooonnnnneeee!!!! this fool was done so i slowed down because i killed him!! when he came up on the side after me and my lady just pointed and laughed and pulled away fast!!!! what a dum a@$ RICER!!:cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Yup He Reved The Fart Can A Few Times

#5 ·
let me ask what you wouldve done if it was say a 10 second turbo car? you better watch which one's you up on. but the guys who got them and know what they are doing know what they got and dont act like stupid kids with a intake and exhaust and think they have a race car

#11 ·
NOTHING YET
well what if this "ricer" pulled up next to you! think you mite have a chance? its a 6 cylender as well.

WHO CARES BUT THIS IS NOT ON THE STREET
why r u ppl talking about fast ricers? this guy had a fart can. did yall miss that part? most ppl who fix up import cars nicely dont put huge fart cans on them. fart cans are a dead give away to slow pieces of carp.
YUP

nice kill man, dont listen to these ppl!
THANKS YALL

#8 ·
I don't race ricers. What I do is simple:
They pull next to me at the light, rev their fart cans; I rev my engine back at them, making them believe I will floor it at green light. Well, I don't; instead I just take a pause and watch them floor their fart cans like maniacs on the road, lol. I sit back and laugh my @ss off.

Sorry dude... I ain't wasting my gas trying to race that POS!!

#10 ·
why r u ppl talking about fast ricers? this guy had a fart can. did yall miss that part? most ppl who fix up import cars nicely dont put huge fart cans on them. fart cans are a dead give away to slow pieces of carp.

nice kill man, dont listen to these ppl!

#22 ·
A "fart can" isn't a dead giveaway of anything. The only giveaway is usually the actions. When I had my Neon, I had a MBx turbo back exhaust coming out of the right side, under a VIS body kit with a carbon fiber hood and trunk. I had red 16 inch Enkei wheels on my car as well. No stickers or wings or anything, but to the average one of YOU guys, it'd probably be considered "ricer". However, there isn't a V6 on this board (SC'd one's excluded of course) that could beat it. My Hahn racecraft stage II was good for about 240hp to the wheels and in a 2 dr Neon that had very little interior to speak of, it was definately felt. And yes, sometimes I'd rev at "muscle cars" just cuz it was fun to do. Although, admitedly, that was very rare. My KA-t powered 240 probably fit the role of ricer the MOST, with it's fractured body kit, Pep boy IA 17's, and annoying ricery exhuast. Now, it was still fast, but it was mostly a track/drift car so straight line wasn't it's strongpoint, but it wasn't a slouch either.
I guess I'm saying all that to say that while THIS GUY clearly was racing a lame, and he should've not only beat him, but urinated on the kids car and gave him the single finger salute, there are plenty of cars that may look and sound similar that aren't rice.

Good kill tho. ;-)

#12 ·
calling a import car a "ricer" seems to be the term people that dont have a clue about horse power like to say. to bad when i took the pic of the supra that night at the track a few of the heavy hitters in the real street class talked trash about the car even before the first pass they made. the pic above was the fastest pass of the night for the toyota at 8.11@186. since this pic they have gone a 7.86@191. all iam saying is i respect anyone who is into hot rodding of any type! i dont agree with how alot of the younger guys act about there cars but there still hot rodders like everyone on this forum. but hey if you wanna think racing some guy cause he's got a big fart can as you say more power to you!

#16 ·
Amen. I agree that some kids in a stock civic are annoying but as someone who used to drive around in a GT3037 powered 12 second Eclipse I know that alot of different cars command respect. but you can pick out the people who are in it for the passion and those who are just brats.

#30 ·
Nice kill, I hate those ricer posers and their kiddie fart cans. :D

#34 ·
Can't be rt.2, too congested with fuzz. Maybe rt.10, but that road is also littered with cops. They used to race at the park and ride on rt.424 years ago.

#35 ·
all depends on when you go.

they still run on rte 70 park and ride. sometimes the fuzz just flashes lights to clear it. sometimes one guy will start handing out tix.

street racing is like inner city crime. will never be eliminated....just moved.:D

#37 ·
stop getting all butthurt

i aint no judgeing no cars on the way they look!!!! i just simply beat some wanabee punk ricer with his peice of crap ok and he started it!!!! and im not saying people dont race over in san jose ca or where ever and lots of ricers over here dont use the wing because they dont race all hardcore and they have all looks. so to all you posituve charger forums thanks for the thumbs!! to all you serious members talking about fast ricers simply get over it we all know you love to talk about fast ricers simply sell the charger and get a honda acura ect.......if you know so much history about there track times.

#41 ·
i aint no judgeing no cars on the way they look!!!!
he was referring to

most ppl who fix up import cars nicely dont put huge fart cans on them. fart cans are a dead give away to slow pieces of carp.
when in fact he was wrong with his statements.

also, whats the point of telling members here to get a acura or whatnot? do realize others can respect other cars, without having to purchase and own one, or knowing what they are capable of doing.

#39 ·
oh gee , i cant imagine, its a " i beat an import" thread that turns into a debate over import vs. ricer. Have we not seen this? The other 45 times this year is enough with this stupid non fact based debate. Let the guy dazzle in his kill without killing a whole other thread on what wikepedia defines as a ricer

#40 ·
ok ok ok! your the man! race every car in cali for all i care. if you cant handle some ones comment on something you put up on a fourm for all the world to read then maybe you should think before you post! and if the lil history leason you are talking about then go check out my site www.fotki.com/outlawdragracing i freelance for some drag race magazines and ive been to the track more in the past 20 years out of the 30 ive been born more than most people. so i do think i can give out et's since i know what iam talking about cause i was there!

#45 ·
I don't think anyone is bashing the guy who won the race (I know I'm not). He really didn't say anything. It's just that a lot of us (seemingly) came from the import lifestyle or are still involved in it and we take offense to being continuisly lumped into a stereotypical category with the most negative aspect of our culture. It's similar to me getting pissed when I'm looked at as one more young black thug when I grew up in the suburbs, don't have a record, served my country in 2 war operations, went to college, got married b4 I had kids, own my own home, eccetera; or an Italian being linked to the mafia when he's never committed a crime or even been affiliated with one.
Every sub-culture in America has a negative subculture within itself. By nature, that negative portion will have similarities with the culture it derives itself from. And even though that negative subculture usually makes up a small minority of it's larger counterpart, that larger majority is usually judged by the small negative minority. If you're in that majority that's constantly getting bashed upon because of something you're not involved in or even associated with, you take offense.

I guess I've said all that to say that as long as people bash imports and lump tuners and ricers in the same category, those of us that do it or did it will take offense to it.

Hate to threadjack. Sorry bro. Enjoy your kill. :-D

#49 ·
I love your thinking, bro. I am not a steriotypical TEXAS ******* republican with a gunrack in in his pu. (I got rid of my truck to buy my charger and I can't fit a rack in the back of this thing!!!!) jk

As for the Acura, good job. Send 'em home in shame! My first kill was a two door acura with a fart can and an injen sticker in the back window. I have been beat buy a nissan maxima, though. We both enjoyed the race, however.

#47 ·
hey theres no hard feelings here my man! iam just sticking up for other car guys that mite not have the know how to get there combo to work. i dont turn anyones car away from my shop but i do try to send them down a path of well being. when you have to deal with all types of cars and owners to put food on your table every night then you will know where iam coming from. ive been doing this now for 14 years and some of them import guys ive done work for are good people and have very nice cars. iam not into the body kit big wing thing iam into the more power the better! work with what you got and dont make it look gawdy.but hey your charger does look nice.

#48 ·
THANKS BRO i appreciate it. no problem no hard feeling either it was just a simple kill thread you know? but yea i guess i can say that im not as old an wise as you are!im only 19 years old with a 3.5 charger that i love. but yea i guess as my years go by i will learn alot more than i know now. but thanks for the compliment on my charger were all family here!:rockon: :laugh:

#51 ·
killed an acura

haha.........A toyota supra twin turbo stock would murder a 3.5 said and done.........
Well yea the name alone murders it SUPRA TWIN TURBO:lol: :lol:

#52 ·
My friend has an 07 mustang gt and thinks he's the **** when we cruise in the city becuase he passes all these fast cars like 911's and V10 mercedes that could easily cream him. He thinks its because of the tuning he did to the car but i tried telling him that its not a true race unless both of u have the pedal to the metal, its doesnt cound as a win if the other drivers let off the gas becuase going 80 in a 35 is not a smart move when theres speed traps around any corner. The funny thing is he bought the most cutting edge radar and still has gotten clocked for 3 tickets and one was a pace from behind. The cops around here always seem to stay two steps ahead of us with their latest toys and now ive seen the 5.7 charger in all white with a chrome flashlight on the side and a raming grill. Seems every department is getting one of these now to pace the high performance guys. They come up real fast and with tints and no lights on top u assume its another charger wanting to race and u dont let him pass, the whole time theyr pacing u and then when u get fast enough to their satisfaction turn on the siren and get u for a fat ass ticket. My boy got a 85 in a 35 the other day, it came out to something crazy like $550 plus points and an insurance rate hike. Theyr using the charger against us, thats not fair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.